'Year in EVE' Character Statistic Emails

Statistical capsuleers,

Many of you will have received an email recapping the achievements of your characters over the past year.

If you have not received the email or wish to get statistics about a different character on your account, please send an email to support@eveonline.com with the name of the character you wish to receive ‘End of Year’ stats for.

The character you are requesting stats for must be on an account associated with the email address you are sending the request from.

In January we will collate the requests and send out a new batch of emails.

Update: Please note that the deadline for requesting ‘End of Year’ stats is 23:59 UTC on January 17th.

19 Likes

I want a video!

29 Likes

‘‘In January’’

Slackers.

2 Likes

so does this mean your company is no longer capable of creating stats video for individual pilots ?

3 Likes

Is there a way that a main or desired character can be marked for these kind of things?

What metric is used to determine who is used when you have advertised that all characters benefit from using the same email? (Still trying to figure what benefit I actually got doing that)

@CCP_Arcade Your request does not work for + addressing though. Sending an email will come from an email different to what I have for EVE since for EVE I have User1+EVE@email.com and the sender address will be User1@email.com

2 Likes

Isn’t it stranger to send “end of year” stats emails in December before the year has even ended? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Me To!

1 Like

I was kinda looking forward to the cringy summary video like we got last year ._.

3 Likes

Monthly fee raise could not cover you doing a video this year ?

Really ?

Waw

5 Likes

I WANT A VIDEO

5 Likes

Nope, that is planning and forethought in perpetration for the main event, of which I approve.

Video please

2 Likes

Your getting yours last as you have been a very naughty girl

1 Like

I’m an ANGEL.

1 Like

Of Death and destruction yes,

Thinking about it
Well done you win eve :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Should we give it a specific subject? Just enter our character’s name in the body of the email or what? Details are a bit lacking.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this…

And like others have posted, I’d much rather have a personal character video than an email summary of stats…

CCPlease…

3 Likes

The stats are taken from end of November (or beginning of December) one year till the same date next year.

God, the game is almost 20 years old and they still can’t make a working mailing list.

The fact that there isn’t a ‘login with account X and get video for account X’ like there was in previous years is somewhat disappointing

3 Likes