'Year in EVE' Character Statistic Emails

i sent the e mail and nothing yet

Well they are in the midst of a promotion that encourages new Omega activation. I suspect that that along with staff turnover are factors to consider.

The latest active account got the year end analysis.

In my case the last account that was logged into the system - taking part of the generous free omega gift - was not what I consider my main account. Hence the need for an announcement permitting the situation to be rectified.

I donā€™t need a video as I know what I did.

2 Likes

low effort inaccurate snapshots, keep it. At least the previous ones were kinda cheesy and fun. This oneā€™s neat, and at least the effort was made, but not waiting for it lol

I have been anticipating this video for a year. The last bill I received via mail was less disappointing than the lack of the videoā€¦
-1 for effort CCP :frowning:

3 Likes

Try reading the OP, they will send them out in January.

Why not https://yearineve.fuzzwork.co.uk/ like last year?

2 Likes

Was look forward to this end of the year video. this was one of my best years in New Edenā€¦ I am upset that they didnt make one.

3 Likes

Lass Suicide

Why not https://yearineve.fuzzwork.co.uk/ like last year?

yes this pls, alot of us have all mails from ccp turned off except for the codes to login (sisi, 2fa for tq)

2 Likes

ZKILL Gives better statsā€¦

We know you can do better. This is a lump of carbon in our stockings.

You probably promoted the person who made videos for the last two years. I hope they find time to train their replacement before next year. (GitGud replacement)

I still love youā€¦ Happy Holidays.

4 Likes

hm Iā€™m not agreed with that, Iā€™m not on it. :wink:

I have GREAT NEWS for you sir! You can sign on to https://zkillboard.com/ and get your kills/losses into the system automatically - Youā€™ll get awesome and amazing detailed results right away! - No Need to wait till after the new year.

@Squizz_Caphinator Make us videos on shill next year? Something fair. $5 is my offer for mine. I better go buy a zkill coffee mug now to show I mean it.

2 Likes

No I will never do that !
Why would I do that anyway ?

Zkill shouldnā€™t be a thing because itā€™s not even an official thing.

1 Like

@CCP_Arcade and what about aggregation of stats?.. the end of year video was so interesting because it aggregated all the characters across all accounts for a particular emailā€¦ getting stats for one of them is meaningless. Especially if it is only a short summary of a few meaningless stats.

The full video had a lot more than just four core stats to showā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m still a relatively new player, so I saw the ā€˜Year in EVEā€™ video for the first time last year. When this character showed up in the video, it really touched me. And I felt that releasing the result of statistics is as if commend me.

Seeing a video of better results in the next year was definitely a big motivation for me to play EVE. But Iā€™m very sad to know that no video in this year.

Iā€™ll request statistics of all alts, and after receiving them, sum up the results by calculator, but probably, this would be a boring taskā€¦

4 Likes

Zkillboard says my favourite ship is Catalyst.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to get the impression that CCP does not understand the players.

This yearā€™s ā€˜Year in EVEā€™ has been solid disappointment. Two emails (to the same email address) for seemingly random characters, no video, no aggregated stats, no percentile rankings, just two random emails.
The total stats of the game kinda lack perspective without the frame of reference of my impact within that world.

4 Likes

Was really looking forward to the end of the year video recap for my characters. Please try to bring that back.

5 Likes

agreed