'Year in EVE' Character Statistic Emails

Dear Santa CCP,

I have been extra good this year! All I want for Christmas is for the end of the year recap to be a pancake cat video.

I WANT A VIDEO :grinning:

4 Likes

Do the videoā€™s that is what we all want and last year was a no go I didnā€™t get one and I have been waiting about a year now for this end of year video. We all get to see our stats and personal goals where totals for on the past year in builds and kills and things like that. There was a demand for it and everyone liked it why be greedy like that wheres the CCP gifts at this festive time. Ho Ho Ho and such e-mail me stats puff what all you got is coal in that bag for us Santa or what lolā€¦ Merry Xmas Allā€¦

1 Like

CCP staff are all off enjoying the holidays and making merry with cinnamon and gingerbread plum cake and WE DONT GET ANY VIDEOS.

:frowning_face:

1 Like

Sounds fair to me. They deserve the time with family.

m

3 Likes

Iā€™d appreciate the videos as well, though I imagine they are a real titanic effort to create for each individual pilot.

1 Like

I miss the personal video for my main pilot. Can you please produce it ? Thank you.

1 Like

So I sent the email. Some GM replied that they cannot send yearly stats emails because:

1. I unsubscribed from receiving the emails
  2. I didnā€™t log into EVE this year.

I have no idea what this was suppose to meant. Canā€™t they check that I fulfill both requirements? Will I get that email with stats or not? Confusing as hell.

3 Likes

Do you have more than one account on the same email address? If yes does any of them not fulfill both requirements?

I have a lot of accounts binded to same email, besides logging in, which a very few characters might not fulfill, I never unsubscribed from emails from CCP I receive them all the time when my omega is running out etc.

Besides, I asked for stats for my main character only. I donā€™t care about the 40 alts I used at the times, I only wanted the stats for my main as I received stats only for a random alt which was logged once for less than hour. You can imagine what the stats looked like and what relevance they were. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah was just guessing that maybe the guy looked up the wrong account or character. Did you specify both the correct account name and character name in your request? Just trying to help. :stuck_out_tongue:

I followed the instructions in OP. I sent character name only with a polite request and I sent it from an email which is linked to the account on which that character is. There was no spelling error in the character name I checked that now.

Hmm then no idea what could be the problem, hopefully @CCP_Arcade can help out if the request does not get resolved.

1 Like

@Vokan_Narkar @Uriel_the_Flame

I also followed the instructions in the OP and received the same reply from a GM.

I stated that my main account is Omega subbed and has extensively logged into the game within the past year compared to the Alpha alt character they featured in the email stats which has rarely logged into the game. A few replies back and forth eventually got this from the GM:

your info is already sent up to the people who will solve this issue and ensure you get your email on the next batch.

I donā€™t expect it to happen but if it does, then coolā€¦

1 Like

Pretty screwed up one has to do this back and forth when already followed proper procedure in the first place. :psyccp:

Yeah, especially since this account is Omega and my alt account is Alpha, which they can easily seeā€¦

I think their Emailā€™s are actually programmed to be sent out to Alpha accounts with very little in-game time. Almost every single email (all adverts to go Omega sub / buy plex - game packs) Iā€™ve received in the past year or two has been sent to Alpha accounts I rarely use.

1 Like

and stillā€¦ its a cheap way out to make 1 community video with nothing about me or about what i care.
and the poor 3-4 lines of personal stats instead of a personal videoā€¦ feels like a scam.

didnt read everything here, but is there a personal video comming this year or did they completely cheaped that out for the one video they made just about the top player of the server or general stats?

and is everyones only problem, that ccps 0 efford script which reads a few stats cant figure out which are the most used ones and give stats for these chars? thats all ? wow

one of my stats (alpha alt which i never really used so far) was completely empty with just a "20% off commercial save on plex+free skins.

and the ā€œnow go and smash these numbers in 2023ā€ā€¦ followed by more commercialsā€¦

that was the poorest and cheapest thing for christmas i have ever seen from ccp so far.
but ok if most player started this year i can understand why ccp is doing it that cheap couse most dont know what they miss this year compared to the years before.

wp ccp

2 Likes

There is no personal video this year and yes, CCP completely cheeped out on thatā€¦

1 Like

Somehow they still managed to complete this titanic effort for 2 (3?) years.

1 Like

I suspect that the switch to AIR achievement system has made the EOY video too problematic to produce this year.
I also commiserate at the gap in my EOY vid collection and hope the new year provides clean data sets for a resumption of the record.

1 Like