'Year in EVE' Character Statistic Emails

Video Plz … just make it as the past year

1 Like

we want videoooooooooooo

1 Like

10/10 not worth the extra sub price

1 Like

I wasn’t around when they were sending personalized video, but was it really for free? Can’t believe.

1 Like

Well, I don’t think they were actually free, your account had to be Omega and logged into the game for a specific amount of time.

1 Like

Where is my video of all my alts! BOO!

1 Like

yeah, these stats were super disappointing, and out of 3 accounts I logged into this year, they picked the fresh one with a fresh character I spent 2 hours playing total.

The videos were great, getting this mediocre email with a handful of stats about an alpha I spent 2 hours on total was worse than not getting any end of year stats at all.

If there were the same stats in the email that there were in the videos that’d go a long way, but just those 4 stats were so lame I didn’t even bother requesting emails for my proper characters.

4 Likes

Well, I requested the End of Year stats through email, and received a very cryptic response from CCP:

‘‘Thanks for getting in touch with regards to the personalized ‘Year in EVE’ email. Customer Support is unable to review or adjust any of the stats mentioned in the email. However, I will make a note of your account details and forward them to the team responsible for the review. It’s unlikely that any updated emails will be sent out but your feedback will help improve the project should it be continued next year’’.

Thanks a lot, but what does that even mean? No stats will be sent out after all? Feel like I need some sort of a decipher for communicating with CCP.

1 Like

It is corporate doublespeak. Translation follows:

Time's up and we don't care. Go bug someone else. Bye.
– CCP

:psyccp:

Not going to argue about that though allowing people to make mods and the ccp check them and have a vote on which mod we want to become offical part of the game

Customer service likely didn’t get any memos about this due to winter break. Now that they are back, hopefully they will send out the emails.

1 Like

Me too

get ready for the mass mails , someone in AI fkd up!!

I’m happy to have gotten statistics for a random alt that logged in for an hour all year and did absolutely nothing. Super informative, would recommend!!!

2 Likes

after repeatedly getting e-mailed adverts by CCP, to alts who had bio massed years ago. I opted out of garbage e-mails.
No stats for me this year

Its never been a problem before this.

1 Like

The bigger problem is that CCP staff won’t even acknowledge these issues. That doesn’t give much confidence that things will improve.

The days of improvement are long past.

CCP is hard at work solving problems and will let everyone know when they’re done… until then move along give them some breathing.

Completely unrelated image:

:psyccp:

Well, I didn’t get the stats even though I’m subscribed.

1 Like