Your Year in Eve

52m sp… how many skill injectors did you use?!?

1 Like

Unfortunately, that was not in the video this time. Last year there were a few more. Have after 1.5 years 140M. :nerd_face:

1 Like

it literally says 52,110,991 Skill Points Gained in the picture you posted.
Not your total SP. But what you have gained in the year.
I about cracked 25m and I always stay in a +4 training pod while specced int / mem or precep / will.

1 Like

That’s harsh, but entirely fair @tutucox_Khamsi.

Having said that if I’m that chicken, and not this one…

Well I’m probably doing all right, all things considering.

2 Likes

and you were suposed to be the Mahdi :frowning:

1 Like

CCP…thanks for the Year in Review but I suggest:

• use an algorithm to select the interesting bits as picking some from others is a tad anticlimactic
  • summarize all accounts for a player, not just one
  • make it longer

Thanks!

2 Likes

Mine thinks I have a negative wallet balance.

1 Like

Uh… Manufacturing Jobs started: 30
Manufacturing jobs completed: 24
Isk value of output: 296.2 billion.

I’m pretty sure that the value of the items I made is not worth over a quarter trillion isk.

Did CCP include refining in that calculation?

1 Like

The “video” is more like a sequence of stills. And who the heck is that congratulator dude? Any lore I’ve missed?

mine:

(was only active in Nov and Dec in 2020 after a few gap years)

Some of the numbers do look weird, concur with other posters pointing that out.
Is there any possibility to obtain the stats as spreadsheets, csv, whatever?

2 Likes

Now flashed across my mind, they probably included reprocessing of items (which were obtained as loot from NPCs for example) yet not counted as manu jobs. Then the numbers would make more sense.

1 Like

The Manufacturing stats probably included Science jobs as well.

2 Likes

My year in Eve…

Well… No more market trading, no more mining, no more farming, etc. all because they were nerfed too much for my taste (the market one was my main activity). I am too disgusted by all this gameplay destruction except for PVP, that I am too demotivated to even try PVP…

I still log in for the free SPs, nothing more and I often forget.

I think I won more than I lost. Lockdown boosted CO-OP games that I avoided until then, and I like that.

Still, I am a bit disappointed because I am not an Omega anymore, but I would LOVE to see the number of ZEROS I would get on the video :smiley: Zero NPC killed ? Zero module produced ? Zero Hypernet ? I don’t even remember if I did something valuable this year beside recreating an instaundock for the new Jita 4-4, and maybe the three first months of the year (before the market nerf).

Well, maybe I will burn my remaining ISKs just to know that. At least this marketing campaign will success to make me buy a month, well done.

Oh, no need to ask for my stuff, obviously.

In order to make the video, you first select a character on your account. Then you select 5 of about a dozen different content categories that your character has engaged with in-game. Those stats are then added to the regular video stats (amount of warps, jumps, systems, type of ship most used).

Probably. Research can cost a pretty penny.

For example I just bought a Providence BPO that had ME6 on it. According to my industry tab, to get that 6 to a 10 is going to be near 4 billion ISKies. And another 3.7 billion if I want to bump the TE from 12 to 20.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like
2 Likes

How to regenerate the video, I chose for it to choose for me but it chose poorly, choosing things like missioning that I only did like 15mil of in 2020.

1 Like

Or possibility to preview before finalizing would be much appreciated (next year)

2 Likes

It is a reference:

Edit: Btw here’s the related party scene ending with the above mentioned moment…

4 Likes

Thanks a lot!

I’m so ■■■■■■■ impressed by their videos, every single ■■■■■■■ time.

Grats on killing Market Tycoon’s Obelisk!
How the ■■■■ did you do that? :smiley:

1 Like