Your year in EVE!

It doesn’t allow me to do that. It just asks me to choose a character and then no matter which one I choose it tells me it’s not my main. I have 5 accounts all with the same email address and they all tell me I have no main character.

Thanks for posting the link, I now have a copy of this years video to go with the two previous videos.

I guess who’s going to buy tonight.

Says CCP Mirage after the video just showed me that I “lost” 1.4B ISK over the year. And that after the video told me that I gained 87B ISK and spent 151B ISK… On another character group the video tells me that I gained 3.6B over the year when I know for a fact that it has also gained at least 80B. These numbers are weird.

What I am missing in particular is the Most Sold Item of the year.

But at least the Gas Mined quantity seems somewhat accurate when compared with our own corp ranking. 13M m³ gas mined, top 1%. Rattati, if you don’t understand something about this particular profession, you know where to knock next time to get some real insights.

REDNES

Ok it’s working now. No idea why or how it fixed itself. Also the info it’s giving me is wildly inaccurate. For example it says I was podded 8 times. Was this in an alternate reality? Never happened… Unless it means ship destroyed. Maybe?

Thank you!

I swear I don’t have a problem.

1 Like

1 Like

oh. this. mkay

I guess thats something you me and around half a dozen others have in common.

Im probably just barely in the top 5 though.

This is not a good way to do it. My highest SP pilot isn’t my main, it is a little used Super/Blops pilot. Where as my main, with 20mil less SP handles most of my isk, sales, manufacturing, etc.

• My highest SP pilot was pre selected (with no option to change it) by CCP for the video and doesn’t come close to what I did in Eve for the last year. Oh well, was a pretty video, even if it isn’t accurate.

#MyEVE2021

1 Like

Except when I do that I am told …

This character was not identified as your main character, please try again with a different character.

Yeah, right, 18 year old character with over 400 mil SP that pretty much logs in every day is not my main … :psyccp:

1 Like

So how do you subscribe to emails then? since I appear to be blind and cannot see the option in account management?

I believe you can’t actually “subscribe” to them BUT you can “unsubscribe” via an email from CCP.

It isn’t for me either, but they have to pick something and that is easiest for CCP

As long as it is the same email address, then it should be aggregated, if you use different emails, then it is essentially one “Main” per email address.

i didn’t get one

I have 12 accounts on my main email.
If they “aggregated” what I did for the last year over my Omega accounts, they are miles off.

I also have 2 other emails, 1 specifically for Eve accounts neither of which recieved a nice video of my antics for the year.

That would be super cool! I don’t know how difficult that would be but happy to bring up the suggestion!

If the character actually has 400,000,000 SP then it may have been falsely excluded as a dev character. I think characters at that limit were not counted.

1 Like

My guess would be that your “main” is the one that has the most time spent online. They should be able to measure/database magic to find the correct one. But most SP seems logical, so that’s what they went with.

Disappointing, very little of the info is right, the nemesis part says I was killed 8 times by a character I have never heard of or seen and none of those kills are in my combat log, 11 pod kills is also completely wrong. This makes me wonder if any of the industry or other information is correct.

Last years was a bit off but not this bad.

I have only got one main character and this forum alt, with only the main character that actually logs in and plays, I dont even log this one in to get the rewards. With only one characters data to make this vid, how can you get it so wrong?

just disappointed…