Zor's Costum Navigation Link change

So this implant currently only has one use case - the scrap metal processing plant.

The “bonus” is from the distant past and gives the owner of the implant an increase in afterburner cycle time.

My afterburner cycles too fast, make it slower, never said anyone in quite some time, so how about 10% afterburner activation cost instead.

Zor’s Custom Navigation Link - currently:
+10% afterburner duration (also saves capacitor but in a bad way)

to

Zor’s Custom Navigation Link:

-10% afterburner activation cost

or

-10% afterburner and mwd activation cost (since the hyperlink give a bonus to both propulsion mods)

1 Like

dare to explain why this is a “bad” way ?

like most of Eve…

Wouldn’t a longer duration benefit you in some cases. Like, say, when overheating?

edit: I could see this implant being incredibly helpful on AB or dual-prop combat ships, and particularly useful to Sansha ships.

Yup. Also longer duration cycles are of use for certain setups when you use the enhanced duration from implants and rigs to get an extra long burn cycle that allows you to get significantly further away from your cloak activation point. Plus its great stuff for ships that routinely use an oversized AB like the Phantasm. Because you’ve got to feed your AB and the energy weapons, and that extends how far your capacitor reaches.

1 Like

Thanks for almost reading all of the 2 sentences. I said both are reducing capacitor use.

Next time you fly a deep space transport with valuables, you can answer that yourself. Do you want your align time to be 7.5 seconds or 2 hours?

obviously if you want to align in 9 s you don’t use that implant. This doesn’t make it a bad way to save cap.

As already pointed, it also reduces your heat which is a good thing.

You do not always use heat the second you undock, get that in your head dammit.

If you are so concerned about heat, buy an x-type ab.

Hm…purchase an expensive deadspace module instead of a fairly common mission drop worth a few thousand ISK.

Sure.

When did I say anything like this ? You get way over yourself, get back from your little cloud.

Zor’s Custom Navigation Link - currently:
+10% afterburner duration (also saves capacitor but in a bad way)
to
Zor’s Custom Navigation Link:
-10% afterburner activation cost
or
-10% afterburner and mwd activation cost (since the hyperlink give a bonus to both propulsion mods)

There is already a Implant with the reduction in afterburner capacitor needs .
Eifyr and Co. ‘Rogue’ Fuel Conservation FC-805 cost is only 150mill ISK
Improved control over afterburner energy consumption.

5% reduction in afterburner capacitor needs.

https://o.smium.org/db/type/16005

1 Like

I have a big stack of these so yes, lets make them valuable :stuck_out_tongue:

-5% activation -10% duration (same percentages as the afterburner skill) maybe. Would probably be pretty niche but might get some takers. for 50k isk that might be worth using as a frigate pilot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.