Zorya's Reflection :: The meaning behind the Triglavian message in the SCOPE, and what it reveals

The newest proclamation of the Triglavian Collective brings with it a deeper gleaning into their operations, and into their onward-unfolding stellar aspirations.

We know, but do not completely understand, the stellar attribute classifications the Triglavians apply to stars. In their older Raznaborg observational intercepts from before the commencement of their invasions, each type of star - or Dazh, a word they seem to use for them - had a number of measured factors. The “Dazh Cat” of the observed stars from that time align with the star types we currently understand, but none of the other factors - despite seeming like they should be obvious in some cases - align with anything precisely enough to draw anything from.

One attribute has extractable meaning, however - the stars’ measured “Immanence”. Where the Dazh Category classification of a star seems to be a broader bracketing, Immanence seems to refer more directly to the visual light emanating from a star - perhaps alongside other knowledges.

The Raznaborg intercepts included data on Glory Immanence, in the observed case of Niarja’s Blue-Small type A0 star, which helped immensely in conjunction with Ilm and Haria’s stellar assessment in guessing at what turned out to indeed be the target stars for Triglavian stellar manipulation - and the newest message brings with it the Immanence titles for the other two types of Blue stars, if I’m not somehow interpreting everything incorrectly.

TRIGLAVIAN MESSAGE FROM THE SCOPE:

– SOBORNOST KYBERNAUTS GLORIFY THE FLOW OF VYRAJ THROUGH LIMINAL PROVING IN NOW-TIME –

Capsuleers aligned with the Triglav are advancing the Collective’s goals in Invasions.

– GOLD IMMANENCE PROCESSION THROUGH FINAL LIMINALITY REALIZES PROFOUND GLORIFICATION –

G5 stars are being pushed into Final Liminality in great numbers.
Immanence: GOLD = G5 Yellow
CURRENT NUMBER OF FINAL LIM G5 STARS: 4

– DIVINE IMMANENCE PROCESSION REALIZATION IN NOW-TIME THREAD PATTERN TOLERABLE –

O1 stars are proceeding to Final Liminality at an acceptable rate.
Immanence: DIVINE = O1 Blue Bright
CURRENT NUMBER OF FINAL LIM O1 STARS: 4 - number increased from 3 at time of message, with Senda.

– FRUITFUL IMMANENCE PROCESSION REALIZATION IN NOW-TIME THREAD PATTERN INCOHERENT –

B0 stars are proceeding to Final Liminality with irregularity: Raravoss has been the only one yet.
Immanence: FRUITFUL = B0 Blue
CURRENT NUMBER OF FINAL LIM B0 STARS: 1

– ABSENCE OF GLORY IMMANENCE IN NOW-TIME EVOKES DISRUPTION OF LIMINAL PROVING FLOW –

A0 stars are completely absent from the Final Liminal sampling; this is a considerable problem.
Immanence: GLORY = A0 Stars (see Niarja)
CURRENT NUMBER OF FINAL LIM A0 STARS: ZERO

– ADVANCING-TIME PROVING OF FINAL LIMINALITY IN GLORY IMMANENCE HAS PROFOUND CONSENT-PRIORITY –

Future proven procession into Final Liminality is widely affirmed as top priority.

– REFLECTIVE COMMUNION OF DETACHE … [message cuts off]

Response of Detache [d Executive Troika for Sublimation of Poshlost Flow] // [break]

It’s interesting to note that, despite this need for A0 Stars, the Collective has not initiated any invasions in systems of this type since the message was received. There are thoughts that many unknown factors may play into their ability to initiate a Liminal Proving.

The naming of O1 stars as DIVINE Immanence aligns with certain theories hypothesizing the target material in Triglavian stellar manipulations to in fact be Isogen-5, the nigh-uncollectable material only known to be present in proximity to O1 stars, and the material blamed for the profound spacetime deformations observed during and ever since the day of the Seyllin Event.

Isogen-5 is only known to be present near O1 stars - but nothing is known currently of whether it may form inside of other types of stars as well. Given their activities, and all known information, it can be reasonably guessed that the “Porevitium Trace” attribute seen in Raznaborg incercepts - and the title of the Dazh Porevitium Transmuters present in Final Lim systems - refers to the trace of Isogen-5 found within each star.

And if the Triglav are attempting to harness Isogen-5 for their goals, then the outcome of a successful Triglavian campaign may indeed be profound in their effect on the fabric of spacetime. The Abyss is a plane disparate from our own; as things progress, it seems more and more likely that the Collective seeks to somehow open permanent passageways between their home and the Ancient Domains, re-establishing themselves in the home they once had to flee, trapping themselves in the hell that is Abyssal Deadspace in order to evade their pursuers, their Ancient Enemy - the commanding faction of the Second Jove Empire, whose legacy the Drifters seem to have now assumed.

Much is yet to come, and I’d wager the zenith of the Triglavian Collective’s plans in their Invasions may be fast approaching - a peak which may bring with it profound changes to New Eden…

TRIGLAVIAN STELLAR CLASSIFICATIONS:

DAZH CATEGORY I

Type: O1 (Blue Bright)
Immanence: DIVINE

DAZH CATEGORY II-I

image _ image _ image
Type: B0 (Blue)
Immanence: FRUITFUL

DAZH CATEGORY II-II

image _ image
Type: B5 (White Dwarf)
Immanence: RESTFUL

DAZH CATEGORY III

Type: A0 (Blue Small)
Immanence: GLORY

DAZH CATEGORY IV

image _ image
Type: F0 (White)
Immanence: MEDIUM

DAZH CATEGORY V-I

image _ image
Type: G3 (Pink Small)
Immanence: WANE

DAZH CATEGORY V-II

image _ image _ image
Type: G5 (Yellow)
Immanence: GOLD

image _ image
Type: G5 (Pink)
Immanence: [UNKNOWN]

DAZH CATEGORY VI-I

image _ image
Type: K3 (Yellow Small)

DAZH CATEGORY VI-II

image _ image
Type: K5 (Orange Bright)
Immanence: FLAME

Type: K5 (Red Giant)

DAZH CATEGORY VI-III

image _ image _ image
Type: K7 (Orange)

DAZH CATEGORY VII

image _ image _ image
Type: M0 (Orange Radiant)

13 Likes

Thanks you for your compilation and continuous effort of triglavian translation.

Here are my 2ct of data :

-Isogen 5 definitely can form inside stars of all type, but not at the same rate nor quantity.
-isogen 10 can probably also form naturally inside some stars.

I feel mandatory to correct this, and some will probably think I’m pedantic again but the Abyss isn’t a “plane”, it is on the same space time continuum as the rest of the universe, just in pockets where the space time pseudo tensor is more compact, more “dense” if you want.

Is there somewhere I could learn more about the “other factors” you mention ?

Thanks again for your help and efforts Mr Anteovnuecci

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.