Cloaking Camping Destroying Eve

Not sure if serious. AFK person is griefing you…really?!?

2 Likes

/thread

2 Likes

i like salt…
Give it

you know what i give up you guys are all missing the point im trying to make and im not going to have a conversation with childeren, if you cant have a serious descussion/debate then thats on you guys.

No, we’re saying the point you’re trying to make is wrong. Just because we aren’t agreeing with you doesn’t mean we don’t understand.

no your telling me these counters and im telling you there is not one to “find the camper”

We understand just fine…you’re just wrong.

2 Likes

https://www.chrisshepherd.org/on-the-totalitarian-personality/

How often do we have to tell you that you are not supposed nor entitled to be able to find him? How daft can you be?

Those aren’t hard counters, unless your definition of hard counter is far broader than mine.

1. A small support fleet will be decimated by cyno campers since, and since they have a high tendency in nullsec to be used to spam cap fleets onto targets, unless your ‘small support fleet’ is magically capable of handling a cap response, your solution’s delusional at best.

2. A. Scouting won’t help you against a cloaky cyno camper. It’s also completely redundant when the cloaker’s already in system.

2 B. You intend to have scouts or people on the job 24/7 to watch for that annoying cloaky to return and hit with a smartbomb gate camp that’s also awake 24/7? Your expectations vs reality, and it’s hurting my brain to compare them.

And you keep getting told that you aren’t supposed to find the cloaked ship. That’s literally the whole point behind the cloaking modules.

You may say that prevents any form of counter-play, but it doesn’t. It just means you have to think outside the box and use a different kind of counter-play.

No, actually, it’s morons like you that have already ruined it completely. The EVE from a decade ago was glorious. The EVE from today is targeted at idiots, instant gratification junkies and illiterate children.

CCP should have never caved in to all the crying about nerf this, nerf that, make everything safe. Too bad all they saw was money from the whales that never came.

2 Likes

Why do you have to find him? You seem very fixated on this lone solution.

I can’t figure out which person had a passive targeting module and scanned my ship.

I can’t tell who place a PI colony near mine, reducing the resources I can strip mine from the planet.

I can’t see who is performing massive manufacturing in a hi sec system driving up indexes where I want to manufacture.

I can’t see who is building the same ships or mods as me so I can cripple their production line. I may be able to see the trader and hauker but not the builder.

There are ample things in new Eden you will never know. But you can still beat them. Just not with the solution you want. So instead, use the tools you have. Get support fleets up. Make friends and get Intel going to ensure there is no fleet in jump range. Find a spot that limits jump range as well.

And here’s a thought… Say you could find that cloaker and killed him. Guess what… He’ll be back tomorrow and can tell based on the time you killed him, when the best time to hunt you is.

1 Like

you know what after the responses from all of you id like to see a vote implimented on just how many people like this mechanic or just how many people dislike it as well as what most peoples opinions are on it because MOST people i talk to dilike this mechanic very much.

Rofl dude that is brilliant.

1 Like

ibDdMkf

1 Like

Who have you talked to? Your friends who are scared of the AFK cloaker? Seems like a biased group.

Not saying we ate not biased as well, but every anti AFK cloaker thread seems to have a small voice against AFK Cloaking and a huge voice in support of the current system. I don’t think the vote would go the way you want.