1 alt for Edencom, 1 alt for Trigs

The only risk averse trash in this game are the suicide gankers masquerading as pvpers.

Look around here and reddit and other fan sites and see all the super pvpers whining about blobbing and “unfair” fights. You people are pathetic.

1 Like

2 Likes

Citation required.

1 Like

Look at all the bears in this thread whining about “no risk” with regard to what others do, when they themselves have never taken a single damn risk in their entire lives.

3 Likes

That’s particulary funny how they push for the “need of risk” for the opposing side, but back of as soon as you answer that there should also be risk for their side if risks are to be implemented.

2 Likes

Hmm, looks like the trig support network took their toys and went home to mucho isk in their nice cozy null-sec safe place.

Edencon cant get me here
Edencom cant get me here
Edencom cant get me here

1 Like

Why do I have a notification for this post?

I have no side in this, I don’t do PvE

On by default maybe?
I was notified you were notified.

Got a couple of links? I’d like to see the whining and crying.

CCP said working as intended. Be happy you still have your 5bil. Now go out and fight for what you believe in digital kitten.

1 Like

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch, dear.

Also, this means I’m right (I hope you realize that) since people aren’t making alts for both sides.

Meaning, it’s going to be just another farming and krabbing thing.
Next.

I wouldn’t expect anything different from CCP anyway. Would you?

The problem here is you relying on others to create content for you, nothing more.

Write your own story and stop being number 1111 afk’n in the blob.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.