[* 1 RANK MERC] Mercenary Services - P I R A T

3 Likes

Looked like a good fight from both sides, something that doesn’t come around often in high sec. :+1:

4 Likes

I wonder if Pearl Abyss will look the other way on alliances like this that are blatant botters/cheaters/RMTers like pirat? “Players” like natural, schnitzel, khromius, and talentless goodnight have literally ruined this game! How are there people that read this wortthless sub-sub forum not revolting against pirat/failed-more-than-twice-vmg?

3 Likes

Don’t forget to bring a towel!

Is your logo purposefully saying RAT Alliance? Is that because you have Khromius and Natural to scam for you now that your botters got blasted?

Glad to see Anthro’s English leadership, I hope he does better there than he did in VMG, I know a lot of people confessed to Die that they were going to leave because of him but time will tell

One year later and you still can’t get over it. Would you like to steal those banners too? :joy:

@Natural_CloneKiller you didn’t actually pay Yaosus to make this logo did you. I mean really how do you make a logo that sais “Rat Alliance” surely this is an elaborate troll or are you guys actually this retarded… I honestly cant tell anymore so if you are trolling good on you, you’ve been trolling for over a year now

:slight_smile: i didnt recognize that untill now …

good job yaosus (i think its a hidden message from him)

what happens when RAT alliance doesn’t bring 5 neutral logi for every combat pilot

:frowning:

1 Like

I have one too (a ally m8 created it)

5 Likes

Oh they had a ■■■■ Ton of it on grid (look at the HP on Khromius KM).
We pinned them down so the cavallary could destroy them.

1 Like

The only logical reason for you to do what you do and I mean stealing pixels, forum trolling, scamming is because you’re 12 and you are not yet developed or you were underdeveloped from the beginning.

@CCP_Falcon kids are misbehaving again.

Reading that from you is interessting. It seems your 2 weeks forced absence from the forums turned you into a good citizen.

1 Like

Aside from being the punching bag of everyone in hisech, looks like you have decided to become the buffoon of the merc forums too right? Saeger willl not be happy you challenge his position.

People like you should not be allowed to post until they prove their IQ is above 39.

There you go, you got my attention :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome back Yaosus.

Btw the alliance logo is pure Gold :slightly_smiling_face: and maybe its a bad idea to cry for falcon and doing the same 2 posts below…

3 Likes

Hey Cyber…You so Salty you remind me of HoleySheet and the twits how obsessed you are with PIRAT. You do realise you fly utter trash and just provide content on a daily basis. Thank you for the Tears…more Please.

PIRAT-POSTER1

Well you change your mind as others their underwear. Thats the reason why i dont take you serious anymore. But if we discuss that here it ends in a shitloop. Iam happy that you like / dislike the “content” because it will never end… !

Hire Rat Alliance!

3 Likes

This means you shouldn’t be able to post ever…

And you really couldn’t leave my name out of it.

3 Likes

Visits forums
Realises why I quit
Returns to the shadows

3 Likes