[* 1 RANK MERC] Mercenary Services - P I R A T

@sandy it seems you warped off too slow

hire pirat

2 Likes

Itā€™s cute that you feel the need to post every kill you get on us :slight_smile: I wonder what your success rate is in kill attempts vs actually getting a kill. I think an appropriate saying for this is, ā€œeven a blind squirrel can find a nut every once in a whileā€.

I also hardly believe your post is on topic just because you follow it up with a quick ā€œhire Piratā€. Enjoy your kill though!

Maybe if you were on the KM it might have some ground! As it stands it sounds like rage!

Dunked!!

Donā€™t hire Pirat they donā€™t know how to pilot ships, they only know how to structure bashā€¦ Thatā€™s it.

3 Likes

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode seems this thread needs cleaning up. @Cyber_Fight_r just had a post flagged and hidden and thinks itā€™s appropriate to repost it to get around being flagged.

You guys just flag everything into Oblivion if it makes you look bad but yet do the same to others and call them out like itā€™s BS.

Donā€™t hire PIRAT they donā€™t know how to pilot but just know how to structure bash.

1 Like

Iā€™m just gonna say this: donā€™t abuse the flag system. You donā€™t have to play nice, all I ask is that you follow forum rules. Same as I ask of everyone else. Only warning iā€™m giving on it.

P I R A T We offer the following services.

1. War Declaration. We will war dec a target and hunt them.
  2. Protection services. We can protect your citadels and assets. Join our protection program.
  3. Citadel attack. We will take down the target citadel (s).
  4. Trade hub. We will ensure your enemy is attacked near the main trade hubs.
  5. War assists. If someone attacks you, we will assist and use diplomacy to have the war ended or assist and fight for you.

A list of diplomatic contacts:

ENGLISH SPEAKING

Khromius
Natural CloneKiller
Anthrobeau

RUSSIAN SPEAKING

Tiran Taranovich
Kuklo
Cesare Paciotti
Lord Alarik

If you have a problem with Moderation, file a Support Ticket here, not on the forums.

Thank you for the clean up.

P I R A T We offer the following services.

1. War Declaration. We will war dec a target and hunt them.
  2. Protection services. We can protect your citadels and assets. Join our protection program.
  3. Citadel attack. We will take down the target citadel (s).
  4. Trade hub. We will ensure your enemy is attacked near the main trade hubs.
  5. War assists. If someone attacks you, we will assist and use diplomacy to have the war ended or assist and fight for you.

A list of diplomatic contacts:

ENGLISH SPEAKING

Khromius
Natural CloneKiller
Anthrobeau

RUSSIAN SPEAKING

Tiran Taranovich
Kuklo
Cesare Paciotti
Lord Alarik

I think you guys should stop flying leshaks since you donā€™t know how to pilot anything.

Post isnā€™t considered spam itā€™s a reflection of how pirat isā€¦ The evidence of lose is proof to my argumentā€¦ But flag everything you canā€™t handle.

2 Likes

This thread is about the mercenary service we provide. If you want to spam this thread with reasons why you feel we canā€™t complete a contract then go ahead.

This is about the failed Merc services you provide, Iā€™m providing the future customer with proof, evidence that the point made is valid.

1 Like

How are posting lossmails proving that we fail to hold up on our end for contracts? So we lose ships, does it really matter?

Please post on topic.

Youā€™ll have a better result trying to teach a rock how to count to ten than reasoning with the cucumber of the forums.

A starting Merc alliance versus an established flying group of noobs, itā€™s out of context and you know itā€¦

Your losing ships and youā€™ve lost Omega and friends contract therefore your a failure.

1 Like

You have been going through the trash cans of hi-sec since 2013 trying to put together some crew without any success. What you do not understand is that you are your own worst enemy. The thing that always gets in your way is your own stupidity. Everyone in hi-sec knows your value. I see that Juulius has put you to work doing his laundry lately. See how long until he kicks you out :slight_smile:

Interesting Fun Fact by CCP

PIRAT kills over 120 Ships before they lose 1 Ship !!

That was the statistic by CCP on EVE Vegas.
That seems to me, that they know, how they have to use
their ships.
That you lose ships, if you do PVP in different ways is for
shure i think. :slight_smile:

Interesting factā€¦

For every combat ship Pirat has 3 neutral logiā€¦

Interesting fact

Lord Alrick is a leader in Pirat, yet he dies in a leshak, anthrobeau also died in a mach and let his last alliance slip away with a voteā€¦

Interesting Fact

Most of the 123 ship kills happen in the trade pipe between jita and Amar because PIRAT doesnā€™t hunt.

Interesting Fact
Pirat will not follow you into lowsecā€¦ They are too afraid of risk.

I do love the fact that Iā€™ve kicked the flies nest and woken up all your forum noobsā€¦ Itā€™s obvious how truthful my posts are since either they are flagged right away or have 6 people respond with a rebuttalā€¦

Donā€™t Hire Pirat, all they do is camp Jita and Amar and sometimes do structure bashes if they outnumber you.

3 Likes