[* 1 RANK MERC] Mercenary Services - P I R A T

The immense amount of hate alone proves how bitter and salty ex vmg, vmg victims and vmg victim-haters can be. It truly means they wrecked you mentally.

The lack of ability to pay a bill or stop an alliance vote shows the level of intelligence that is in the present I R A T leadershipā€¦ Itā€™s only a matter of time before the already weak foundation crumbles.

And you can easily admit that Pirat isnā€™t as effective as it once wasā€¦ The amarrian overlords have dwindled down to kittens and carebears.

Yet here all of you are continuing to post about how irrelevant we are. :slight_smile: Not quite sure if itā€™s jealousy or spiteā€¦ either way itā€™s adorable.

I know it just eats you all up, but weā€™re doing very well.

Your irrelevance to the merc world is legendary.

I have a feeling that soon the waters will be TESTed. OOOhh mega kills. :smirk:

1 Like

Is it? Then why are you posting on an alt and responding to everything I sayā€¦ I say if youā€™re always being defensive of every post, Iā€™m relevant.

No you are not. You never were when you were still logging in and you will never be. Because you are just a forum troll who is brainfarting daily in this thread because old vmg kicked your butt so hard and the only way you can do something about it, and this is valid for 99% of the people who still bad mouth vmg today, is to come and trash talk in this thread.

Never died to vmg, I donā€™t need to sit on alt to forum post because Iā€™m not afraid of reprocussions, but I guess we all donā€™t have a creditable backbone, I guess thatā€™s what you get when youā€™re apart of I R A T and Botters Anonymous.

Please post a rebuttal and prove my point.

It has peaked my interest to hear how VMG kicked your butt as well, Might be a classic fairytale in the making!

It is almost 2019 and still I have to read outdated regurgitated crap from 2014 coming from two of the most uninteresting and dull people in eve online who still trashtalk vmg in a PIRAT service thread.

Is there an @ISD_Buldath in the house?

Iā€™ve been posting to more groups then just those two, your literally the worst troll here and now youā€™re begging for aid

"two of the most uninteresting and dull people in eve online" Pray tell who you are reffering to?

Pro tip: Achieve something in Eve then maybe you will be taken seriously! Until then troll away!

I seem to have hit the nail on the head with my previous post that has now been flagged!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. Aside from farming isk in null to pay for your accounts what have you achieved in Eve?

Your detective skills are as good as Saegerā€™s. Heā€™s at the fifth attempt to find out who I am. Last time I was you and he was convinced of that. He even discovered your telltale.

@ Sandy Law
Really nobody is interessted who you are.
I must help PIRAT a bit so why you are spamming their thread as you are not even in their alliance?!

1 Like

Gf Pirat

They are so fast they can point 4 ships at the same tick.

http://isboxer.com/

3 Likes

Damn Cyber, you got me at last!
I have to admit, that I am the only player in PIRAT alliance.
My favorite alts are Schtirlitz and Krom and all other pilots are their alts or alts of their alt or alts of alts of their alts.

And personally, I am an alt of Schtirlitz or Kromiusā€¦ I just do not remember.
Anyway, I am an alt as well.

LOL

#UMADBRO

2 Likes

At least you are an honest troll. You post even when you get your ass kicked. Itā€™s their fault you knowā€¦ mean people decided to spank you for the 100000998899030049958th time.

Iam fine Sandy
I got reimbursed by CCP.

Fly smart and dont use too much leshaks at once.

1 Like

pirat-poster

Hire usā€¦

The future is PIRATā€¦