[* 1 RANK MERC] Mercenary Services - P I R A T

Marmite has no alt corps and we’re too busy shooting shooting PIRAT scrubs. Serious, where does PIRAT get all these newbies from? Your best killer is a hired gun from the great alliance of CODE. That was a smart move to get in a pro. I’ll give you that. (who’s alt is he? :joy:)

I appreciate you thinking of us while playing Eve. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Lies. And you know it.

Hire PIRAT today! :joy:

2 Likes

Who is khrom?

Was hoping to see a post without drama, but it seems business as usual on the forms :laughing:

1 Like

Hire PIRAT today so we can hunt for you this weekend and for the rest of the week.

So let me get this straight… You get kicked from your alliance, you fly with holesale and teach them to tornado camp jita and moments later you can’t afford to pay the bill on your own alliance…so how does losing two alliances of the same name make you a creditable contractor in a Russian alliance base?

Please

im not from code nor am i an alt

Its a good job you know sweet FA. Lol.

Well if we go back that far you’ve dropped 3 alliances down the toilet and your coalition has gone not far from the bowl…

Let’s talk about your creditbility you can’t even pay your bets how can you be a good contractor?

Of course you are. I can tell you more than 300 reasons why I know this. :smirk:

CT

I got alts, im not an alt :slight_smile:
but I would like to hear some reasons

If I ever quit Eve, I’ll tell you. For now shhh… :wink:

Hire PIRAT, they’re fun to fight with.

1 Like

This is odd even for you Tora…

Back on track

Hire PIRAT today.

1 Like

If you quit eve dibs on your fedo collection

4 Likes

77c285b9e27675c2d2cf4b5747930761e61cf98b_1_352x499

VMG and PIRAT combines. Hire the force of two alliances.

1 Like

When you come in contact with PIRAT.

Hire PIRAT.

Exchanged messages with Natural. Amount agreed on. ( And Paid ) Just waiting on info on how to proceed.

So far experience has been good. replies quick and to the point as well as professional.

pirate-sig