[* 1 RANK MERC] Mercenary Services - P I R A T

If I didnt know better mister Rookies pod, I would think you’re my alt. Corp HQ in Balle, monocle, metal head piece.

1 Like

They autz weekday tank the structures

1 Like

You can pay for our protection in balle if you want. :wink:

Hire PIRAT. With a strong kb and a reputation to match we are the top mercs to go to. Hire us today.

Yeah… just going to leave this here:

So, if CCP actually investigates and swings the ban hammer will this be the third alliance to go poof for you this year Natural?

I guess you are the “making some of their own money” now bit, so good for you in getting some legit contracts for PIRAT I guess?

5 Likes

First scamming contracts and double dipping, Now getting into bed with botters, Khrom and Natural are so desperate for money they will do just about anything for it lol. Almost as if they are compensating for something i’d imagine.

2 Likes

I thought my group was good at toppling alliances, but it appears that no amount of skill in game can compete with PIRAT/naturals sheer stupidity. lol

3 Likes

Seems like Pirat might get the d a b.

2 Likes

Botting, scamming and the highest use of neutral logi in the game pirat, they only do fake contracts

1 Like

They gotta pay theose 80 man horde fleets they have to call for a 12 man rattle and basi fleet. Theyre desperate for work to the point they try to take contracts they actually pay more in favors to complete…and still lose structures to smaller groups over…

natural is oddly quiet thusfar, usually It’s just straight sewage on the forums by now

1 Like

Well I mean when your entire empire just got pitted by a dude looking for his next score then you generally go right into cya mode. Really was wondering who paid an 80 man hoard fleet to come back up a 14 man hole control fleet who couldnt break 8 rattles with 1 links and 3 basi for logi. Next thing you know hoard has a 30 man tempest fleet in system as back up to a 50 man inty fleet for the hole control guys who were supposed to hold a small fleet… Now I realize why it all went to hell…everyone is just bot isk rich and hasn’t a clue what their doing…

Raum left wit 95% of our fleet in the face of those odds btw.

In fairness we are so far outta TZ for them its ridiculous…they cant be expected to pay friends to do all their work on the forums like they do in game…

That is all you need to know about Raumkartoffel “Merc PvP” Alliance.
Hire them to protect you from asteroid collisions, cause they gonna mine THEM ALL!!!
Hire them For Teh LuLZ.
LoL, LoL, LoL.
Or, save your time and money - hire the PIRAT, hire The Best!

2 Likes

All any one needs to know about your pvp

4 Likes

Mannnnnn you still obsessed with Natural eh?

All you need to know about PIRAT’s “Merc PVP” alliance, Just an FYI idk how mercs work in Russia but ussually they get paid to do things, If PIRAT has to bot for so much isk you must not get that much business, Im sure its not because you’re bad or anything :wink:

4 Likes

You seem obsessed with this, don’t spout your mouth without facts as no one was paid a thing.

Might have to dust off my hunting gloves and see if your members can take it.

1 Like

Enough of the :poop: flinging and speculation about a post on Reddit (if it’s on Reddit then it must be true…said no-one ever…)

Back on topic. Hire PIRAT for all your mercenary needs.

Are you calling Shtirlizz a liar then?

2 Likes