[* 1 RANK MERC] Mercenary Services - P I R A T

I’m not calling anyone a liar. I’m saying that Reddit has never particularly been a reliable source of information. I don’t know whether what is said in that post is accurate or not, nobody does other than the mystery poster. What I see is a post by a throwaway account that has no other history telling a story. It has been jumped on and “verified” by everyone in EVE who already believes that this was going on. I could have written that post and nobody would be able to say otherwise.

As I said, I’m not saying that it’s not true, just that the whole thing could be a work of fiction.

Oh so it is reddit you have a problem with? Do you want me to find the Eve forum post (on the ru board) of the same? It is kind of readable with google translate.

Or if it is not reddit you have an issue with then you want some proof? How about the sound cloud linked in the post?

Did you even bother to read the post? Granted their isn’t enough proof for a court of law, but there is more than enough to paint a clear picture and it can’t just be any random person posting … has to be at least someone on the same coms. Honestly that enough good faith evidence to assume the person is who he says he is.

1 Like

I do have issues with Reddit yes, but not that this place is any better to be honest.

Yes I did read the article. My issue is that the post contains nothing other than a story apart from a link at the end to Soundcloud clips in Russian. Now I don’t speak Russian (and I guess that you don’t either) so we only have the word of the poster or people translating (also having to take their word for it) that it’s A - taken from PIRAT Comms, B - actually is the people who are claimed to be involved talking, and C - even discussing what is claimed to be discussed.

As I said I’m not saying that any of it is untrue, but equally there is nothing there that makes be believe that it is true. You’re asking me to take something in good faith that has very little to support it.

It wouldn’t be too difficult for me to create a post about a group that I dislike where I would put together some audio clips discussing botting. The only people who would be able to claim that it isn’t them talking would be those who I am accusing. Granted, that’s a lot of work and I would really have to hate someone to do it, even if I was inclined to do such a thing.

what size cheer suit and palm palms do you use savoy?

4 Likes

What language are you speaking cos it isnt english

I think it’s some form of the “stupid” language that he speaks.

(Just for clarification purposes the sound cloud does not talk about botting, it talks about RMT… kind of just proof you didn’t even read the post.)

So, what we have to get a certified Russian translator to transcribe it before it becomes valid? Again this isn’t a court of law. It is reasonable to assume if the translations are invalid, someone would come by to point that out.

We may not have enough to convict in a criminal court (lol) but there is enough for a civil court settlement (esp with the lack of any counter arguments or dispute of the facts from P I R A T).

anyway, this is going beyond pedantic, as we aren’t even addressing the points and facts in the post just weather or not we can talk about the post.

So I’ll leave it up to forum readers to decide for themselves if there is enough in the post to warrant paying attention to it (I certainly won’t claim to be unbiased).

a quick google search of what a palm palm is would relieve us all of your ignorance, And you’d instantly realize that I was calling him a cheer leader, the fact that I have to spell out such an obvious statement to you morons speaks volumes about your very own “stupid” intelligence Same goes for you savoy, I remember all of us having a bit of a laugh at how much of a commoner you sound like on coms “education? What’s that?” -SavoyCabbage 2017

I think this language here is the “he mad” language…Phoenix you’re a fun one

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Eve community has a big hatred towards war deccers it would be futile for anyone in question to bother replying.

PIRAT have never been forum guys, its only the few ex-vmg that have now joined like myself and Savoy that even bother with forums (mainly due to the reason above)

A few? I think you outnumber the Russians now…infact I know you do.

Pirat bled members before ex-vmg members lost their last alliance… So they were down… You came in and it’s simple math after that…

Once your Russian buds get the boot for botting you’ll be sitting pretty with another alliance you can fail to pay the bill on…

1 Like

Its pretty sad you have to keep following us around repeating the same babble every post.

2 Likes

It’s pretty bad you’ve lost two alliances after we all call you out…

But tell us all how you like bot money.

1 Like

Wardec groups generally are low on numbers, this is anything new or unusual. And you’re actually wrong, ex-vmg dont outnumber the others in PIRAT.
EVE generally suffers from lowering player numbers i feel. It seems that many of the new characters are alts rather than new players. Thats another discussion though.

I’m not asking for any standard of evidence other than enough to actually convince me that its anything other than a fairytale. As shadow has already pointed out, any counter arguments or denials will be (and are being) shouted down by the pitchfork wielding mob, so whats the point?

Oh and as for that post Jr, once again you have resorted to rather childish personal insults rather than actually making any meaningful contribution. Not that I’d expect anything else.

Wow cheer leader is an insult that you cry over now… Guess your skin must be thinking like paper…

The evidence of the inquiry is posted both on the Reddit and for what I understand on the Russian eve forums… You can either do some reading or not but changing the opinion of the masses you will not do that today.

Active accounts matter in the counting of EX-vmg to Pirat members … You outnumber the active one’s… As per usual you only see what you want… Yet so blind to the truth…

Praise Gary

Also found it interesting that P I R A T allowed ex VMG corps to make up the majority of the alliance. Almost like they were expecting to be banned. Oh thats what the reddit post brings up. :thinking:

3 Likes

Anybody have a link to the RU forums post?

Tik tok, tik tok … I give it max 2 weeks. The signs are very clear. Time will tell. #3

This isn’t C&P guys, please take your trash talk there and get back on topic for this thread.

3 Likes

It appears to have been nuked (at least i can no longer find it).

I imagine there are tools on the internet to read archived versions of such a thing, but prob not a good idea to link to them under the watchful eye of the ISD.