[* 1 RANK MERC] Mercenary Services - P I R A T

P I R A T We offer the following services.

1. War Declaration. We will war dec a target and hunt them.

2. Protection services. We can protect your citadels and assets. Join our protection program.

3. Citadel attack. We will take down the target citadel (s).

4. Trade hub. We will ensure your enemy is attacked near the main trade hubs.

5. War assists. If someone attacks you, we will assist and use diplomacy to have the war ended or assist and fight for you.

A list of diplomatic contacts:

ENGLISH SPEAKING

Khromius
Natural CloneKiller
Anthrobeau

RUSSIAN SPEAKING

Tiran Taranovich
Kuklo
Cesare Paciotti
Lord Alarik

Hire P I R A T today

Hire pirat.

We will do your dirty work.

Hire P I R A T today… They may not be here tommorrow.

2 Likes

Is that the same slogan you guys used when you tried to take contract work for the new and improved VMG???

I believe it was “hire VMG, khromius the scammer no longer in charge, your isk and contracts are now safe from double dealing, Praise Gary”

1 Like

Behold the Disneyland of Eve Online. You got balls go and beat them else stfu and keep on mining.

And how did that work out exactly? Drowning in contracts are they now? Or are they now contracted to stay offline…

4 Likes

I believe they explained, VMG and V E N D E T T A are both retired names you would do better if you weren’t associated with botting, scamming, and double dealing on contracts… But that’s on you pirat may not exist soon.

War Declaration. We will war dec a target and hunt them.

Protection services. We can protect your citadels and assets. Join our protection program.

Citadel attack. We will take down the target citadel (s).

Trade hub. We will ensure your enemy is attacked near the main trade hubs.

War assists. If someone attacks you, we will assist and use diplomacy to have the war ended or assist and fight for you.

ENGLISH SPEAKING

Khromius
Natural CloneKiller
Anthrobeau

RUSSIAN SPEAKING

Tiran Taranovich
Kuklo
Cesare Paciotti
Lord Alarik

Ahhh, yes…retired…like the current owners it seems…

Maybe but still makes you kicked by vmg… Making you EX-vmg which is still so worth it

Is that you Yaosus?

1 Like

Hire vendetta. We are all now in PIRAT.

We are all happy doing other things for now until we have a reason for another vendetta war some day… ask khrom what those are he might still remember.

the truth is HS is just boring, have thought that from when i left VMG before all this went down.

You can talk, point to and laugh about us being inactive but just remember you guys need to join another alliance Holesale, P I R A T… maybe MC next? to keep your heads above the water and unlike us you’re all still into the HIGHSEC EXPERIENCE of camping gates and stations or other gates and stations with the odd citadel/poco grind mixed in for “fun”. that just isn’t fun for us.

2 Likes

Hire PIRAT. High sec merc services.

We make salty tears like all the comments above.

Been watching this for months and it was fun. It proves how shitty the high sec groups can be.

But you are like their slutty ex. Do you realize you followed this group in the 6th forum thread now? Major butt hurt this is.

Hire PIRAT, because it’s just a space game. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

We would like some challenges. After being at the top of high sec for the last few years we need some new challenges. Hire us if you have a good fight for us.

Or if you dont want to hire us, come fight us. We will put the dec in and it will give us all some content.

War Declaration. We will war dec a target and hunt them.

Protection services. We can protect your citadels and assets. Join our protection program.

Citadel attack. We will take down the target citadel (s).

Trade hub. We will ensure your enemy is attacked near the main trade hubs.

War assists. If someone attacks you, we will assist and use diplomacy to have the war ended or assist and fight for you.

ENGLISH SPEAKING

Khromius
Natural CloneKiller
Anthrobeau

RUSSIAN SPEAKING

Tiran Taranovich
Kuklo
Cesare Paciotti
Lord Alarik

2 Likes