[* 1 RANK MERC] Mercenary Services - P I R A T

Hired guns…

Hire PIRAT. We will do your dirty work.

1 Like

Ohhh awoxing Bushido! :rofl::joy::rofl:

Hire PIRAT and make your enemies pay for it.

I wonder, are you guys interested in recruiting more members into the PIRAT corporation/alliance (Can’t remember which it it) ?

Yes we will consider new members. Please contact me in game.

Hire PIRAT.

Pew pew…

Is that really the best youv got? “You are a joke m8” honestly your ability to structure an actual response is not only on par with your PvP abilities but in fact far below them. And just because I know you’re extra special your PvP capabilities are far below sub par and you have literally done nothing of note your entire eve carreer. Iv never seen such a tiny ant trying so hard to swim with the big fish in all of my time playing this game.

Please do yourself a favor and finish uninstalling this game because you are actual trash at it.

This post shows everything you are :slightly_smiling_face:

Keep posting as it seems to be important for you

And ofc you are still a joke m8 (a bad one).

once again another lacluster response that makes no sense, you are genuinely terrible at every aspect of this my guy

Here PIRAT.

We fly bling and hunt your enemies.

You wont see us flying pointless thrashers or taloses.

Hire PIRAT for all high sec shenanigans!

Hire,

White PIRAT today ready for the weekend!

I have a job for you. It has the possibility of being an ongoing gig. No need to gank unless you want to, mere harassment pays too. Potential for creative solutions is limitless. High-sec.

Sure. Contact me in game.

Hire PIRAT. We will do your dirty work!

Hire PIRAT for the summer.

Up up up and away.

We shoot, you pay. Simple.

Pay us in plex if you want. We accept payment for jobs in many ways…

Hey why did you end the war against us…:frowning:

Dec us again we promise we are not that bad to you.

If its about the ISK (i saw you asked for Plex before) we would accept a mutual invite too.