115m sp toon looking for established WH corp

looking to do nothing but pvp. must have TS and preferably us/uk mixed. my toon is pretty much maxed on all guns, ships and mods that fit in a WH. i have spent a good amount of time in WHs so i know the drill and dont want to but will scan. also must have a WH mapper not just “exit/entrance”.

i will also be looking around so if i do not reply to you right away dont be discouraged. i also hate doing these kinds of posts so let me know what other info you want to know.

also wanted to put that im really hoping for a group that uses the new cruiser/battleships.

Hey check us out at Mcav and see if we are a good fit for you.

Hey Jin,
I belong to a corp called Endless Defiance, you can see our ad here: Endless Defiance - C5-5 Vanilla PvP Corp - Recruiting Now!.

Living in a C5-C5 we focus almost entirely on both small gang pvp and larger content such as wh evictions and counter evictions. Hit us up if that kind of content interests you. And naturally, we use a wh mapper, ours is pathfinder.

Hey mate,

Mass Collapse lives in a C4 with a C5/C2 static. We have been around for two years, with a recent half year break. We are very active in EU tz and, of course, we have a mapper. We use a range of doctrines.

If you want to know more about us, check out our youtube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdH7aAky3aLCzmYveiN6Fjw

You can find us in the chat channel SSAM Recruitment

Cheers
Ulf

Hey Jin,

Check out Drunkendis Order, we live in a C5-5 and all about shooting things

Come to chat in discord o/

bump (just wanting to keep options open still)

still looking

Well jin,

To be completely honest we might not be quite what you’re looking for. We’re low class wormholers but we do focus on PvP unfortunately with only a handful of members we’re not the most established.

You’re welcome to check out our reddit and recruitment posts. https://redd.it/8rindj / The Ronin Wind - WH and Low Sec Small Gang Mercs

We use Tripwire but for a lot of us this is our first foray into living in WH’s. Many of us are Spectre Fleet PvPers and I myself am one of their mainline FC’s. I could use good experienced folks who know what their doing, but if you have to call a duck a duck, we could use you far more than you can use us. I’m certain there are better fits for what you’re describing in your post.

That said, we’d be ecstatic to have you.

bumps

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.