120mill sp toon looking for home

So

Just so we all aware, i purcahsed this toon yesterday link to the sale thread for semi proof at bottom of the thread :slight_smile:

I am looking for some pew.

Personally i love the pirate life, being a neg 10 doesn’t bother me. But, being a pirate, doesn’t mean i want to be in a corp of dickslinging hormonal teenagers.

I like banter, i like bit of local lols, but flaming / name calling etc doesn’t… Every kill or loss should always be greeted with a GF.

I like to fly what I CAN afford, not what you can afford, i am fully self-sufficient , yes of course i will fly doctrine, but if i want to undock in my shiny fit nightmare and shoot at frigs, then so be it :slight_smile: its a pirates life, i dont see long john silver giving a crap about his killboard! nor should we :face_with_monocle:

I have comms,
i have mic,
i have isk,
i have a toon, but dont have a corp :frowning:
I also have real life, job with odd hours (i work in football)
Im from uk

Ill happily divulge my other 2 real accounts, but both are in my own alliance of me and do nothing but spin ships and build stuff and they will be staying this way… i can also supply any item in game at a build price, but that another story…

So what i want :slight_smile:

Any corp really, but in preference a pirate corp that love small roams not big ops, some nights i want to sit on gate and drink rum, other nights i want to drink rum and roam, and then rest of time i wanna drink rum.
I dont mind null sec, but i dont wanna be a part time nullseccer, if you are in null then i expect you to be a full on pvp corp / alliance :slight_smile: if i want to shoot rats ill goto maconalds

So there you go…

in real life im a laid back old guy who just looking to log into eve shoot some stuff, have a LOL on comms and waste my space pixels before the server goes pop…

so feel free to leave some info i will b watching the thread with an aim to join corp sooner rather than later…

link to sale thread…

2 Likes

Howdy!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

We are pirates my friend. Most are neg 10 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there.

I’ve seen a lot of posting here, i cannot compete with fancy drawings and loads of text.
We are Burning Paper Planes, we have 28 wars (which most we started ourselves)

We pew pew everywhere, null, low, high, wormholes (although they scare me)
We are on every evening / sometimes afternoons.
We are caring fathers, husbands, working people that sit back join comms sip a beer or a whiskey and shoot the crap out of stuff we encounter.
But we also spend time with the family and are therefor not a 24/7 corp.

Sometimes we die, most of the times others die.
have a chat with someone of the corp channel name is -BUPP- or message ingame char Jacuro
also please check our killboard.

Our members are:
UK, Netherlands, Italy, Turkey.
(most from the UK though)

Have a great EvE and good luck on your journey to find a pew pew corp.
regards Chalmers

2 Likes

Come chat with one of the older pirate corps ingame.
Still going strong!

1 Like

LoL this was one of the best LFC apps ive seen in a while. top notch

Good luck finding the home you want!

we are not pirate corp, but if you decide a Null corp within a large alliance is worth a try

Come Give TSSOC a look

Cheers!

1 Like

COPY | PASTE | GIGGLE | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Hey Ria Denas you sound exactly like the stereotypical pirate we want :slight_smile:

Here at Filthy Peasants we are a lowsec pirate corp that lives in Solitude. We try to terrorize and extort the locals, annoyingly camp pipe system gates, sometimes hot drop capitals on anything that moves, and occasionally blops the unauthorized carebear.

If you are looking for a laid back corp that just logs in to have fun without drama or being afraid to take a fight than look no further. I’d love to chat with you in game. Convo Arctanis or join our public channel Open Filth

thanks for responses, will be beginning the chat tonight with respective corps

I would like to clarify something that people have asked me about.

Now a lot of peeps are worried that i will make their killboard a lol factor… Lets get things straight, im Scottish and tighter than a north korean take away.
This doesn’t mean i wont undock, heck ill jump into a fight to save anyone (usually by dying myself) but that doesn’t mean im loose n free with ships :slight_smile:

My point was i like to fly the nicer things in life, consider me like that uncle who likes you to sit on lap at xmas and likes to give you shiny things… oh wait was that just me???

So feel free to leave a linky or your pubbie channel on and will hop on over and have a chat about how i can join your minions…

one last thing which i failed on my OP … really do have to have good numbers during eu/uk timezones… i dont want to be on comms on my own (heck if i wanted to talk to myself id go downstairs and chat with wife)

Hey bro,

Check out Imperium Legion. We are located in Tenerifis as part of the MWM coalition. We have PVP/PVE opportunities where we live. We are USTZ and have an EU base in the coalition.

We are long time players that have been together for 4+ years. We do enjoy PVP and are SOV holders. So defense is necessary at times. We are not elitists or hardcore. Real life comes 1st. We PVP, Mine, Rat, and explore. If you are looking for a fun place to learn, make isk, and chill without being yelled at, send me a mail in-game and we can chat on Team speak.

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

I think we could be a good fit

Check us out

Latest video:

Hey there!

If you are considering the nullsec life, and it looks like you are, take a look at Spectral Incorporated. We are a part of the Imperium and live in delve. There are fleets running every day, multiple times a day…so there is always a fleet to join and people to kill.

Want to do some solo or small gang stuff, that’s fine…there’s always neutrals running around as well to kill. Give us a look, and shoot me a mail or join our public channel “Spectral Public” to have a chat.

Incoming Fun and Great Bants.

Are you between 18-99 years old?
Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies.
Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking?
Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard?
Can you stop the Rokh?
Do you really want to stop the Rokh?
Is going to the disco your other favourite activity?
Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment
Corp Ships for Roams

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

In all seriousness were here to PVP lose ships and kill things. Having fun is required. Join “Bluewaffe Pub” in game. We do not any alarm clock ops nor require dedicated game time of anyone. Do what you can when you can and have fun.

hi mate
please check out our post, we are a vet corp established since 2006

Howdy! 07

Take a peek at our forum ad and lets see if we are a good fit for each other… let’s connect and have a chat.

If it’s dark Rum, We’d love to hear from you, if it’s Bacardi, you’re on your own buddy.

Hope to hear from you

Gore

This is our forum ad, I will send your a tailored evemail as well

The Tavern NullSec check us out