137 Mil returning player. Prefer WH US TZ

As the title says. I’m a returning player with 137 mill skill points. Looking for wormhole space in the USTZ. But will go back to null if its the right situation. I’ve had many alt accounts over the years and don’t remember most of them, so if you are one of those corps that need everything including a blood test, Im not the guy. I know how to be self-sufficient and actually like scanning down wormhole chains. Can fly most things and most doctrines. If interested message me here or in game.

Hi, check out Holy Hunters !

You could also check out the Holey Inquisition, not high-class holes like our hunters but just as much fun :wink:

Back to the top

I could give you some recommendations if we don’t fit your needs as well. :slight_smile:

Hey bud, if ur looking to join a social group, and you like pvping and the occasionally pve, check us out [EU/US/AUS] The Untraceable ღ WH/Null PVP ღ M A R A K U G A Alliance

And this is our recruitment video.

Best Regards
Elite Pixels

to the top. Talking with some corps… others never have anyone around which is a sign I’m sure.

Greetings capsuleers of New Eden!

Looking to be spooky and scary? Looking for a place to fit in?

At Almost Dangerous (Wolves Amongst Strangers Alliance), we believe everyone has a place on our Killboard !

We live in a non-effect C5/C5 wormhole with a growing AU time zone and a stable EU and US time zone. We are looking for experienced pilots to join our ranks in making wormhole space almost dangerous.

Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.

What we can offer you:

➭ PVP
➭ Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
➭ Static C5 connection
➭ A wardec free experience
➭ Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
➭ Decent PI
➭ A very social group to have fun and talk with

What we expect from you:

➭ The ability to fly atleast one of the listed ships from both shield AND armor doctrines:

• Armor: Leshak, Guardian, Damnation
  • Shield: Nighthawk, Loki

➭ Interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
➭ Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
➭ Self-sufficiency
➭ Laid-back attitude
➭ Full ESI
➭ 50+ Million SP

Communication needed:

➭ TeamSpeak (main voice coms)
➭ Discord

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Almost Dangerous Public” or join our public chat on Discord: Almost Dangerous Public !

Our recruiters are:

US-TZ:
HillofMoney
Liam Europa
Koryitsu

EU-TZ:
Nishius Khurelem
Mai Stormheart
Luna Valen
AU-TZ:
Dark Hoshino

Back to the top

Hello scatter Khardula,

Welcome back to the wormhole life! As the vastness of J-space beckons, I believe Cryptopia might be the very place you’re seeking.

Here’s why Cryptopia could be a great fit for you:

• No Intrusive Checks: We understand the value of trust and privacy. While we do have our safety measures, we do not require exhaustive background checks or anything resembling a ‘blood test’.
  • Wormhole Life: You mentioned enjoying scanning wormhole chains. Our wormhole-based operations rely on individuals like you who understand the thrill of exploration and mapping out the cosmic labyrinth of wormholes.
  • Versatility: With your extensive SP and experience in various doctrines, your versatility would be a great asset, particularly in the unpredictable scenarios wormholes often present.

If the intricacies and unpredictability of wormhole space intrigue you, Cryptopia would be thrilled to welcome someone of your experience and mindset. I’ll also send you an in-game message, but if you’re inclined, don’t hesitate to drop by our Discord channel [CYPTA] Cryptopia for a chat.

Fly safe, and here’s to new adventures in the depths of J-space!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.