15 Anniversary Gala for PIE

I missed that one, myself. Honestly, you fail to call expensive mead ‘ice wine’ at ONE little PIE Coronation Ball and suddenly you’re a social pariah and you don’t get invited to the hoity-toity parties anymore! I said it was GOOD mead!

Miz, you gotta try this stuff. It’s like a brandy/mead. Honestly, the messed up decadent crap these hedonist Amarr come up with is insane.

People who like their hedge mazes to be exciting and fun for the whole family, and not just ‘yep, I been in this one before’?

1 Like

I think I’ll refrain from falling off the wagon, thanks.

1 Like

Derp. Sorry, I keep forgetting.

1 Like

Might have to add large carnivorous plants to my own garden to keep unwanted visitors out.

I request an invitation.

SEE?!?

1 Like

And I request that you plunge yourself into the nearest star.

5 Likes

:reversecongaparrot::parrot::congaparrot:

3 Likes

Gotta admit, he’s a chancer.

2 Likes

Lady Admiral, you have to be clear to the Butcher. He’ll interpret that as if he plunges himself into a star then he can come. You need to use short, simple words.

I’ll do it.

“NO.”

4 Likes

Hey, you have a final timer on that one? I can’t convince people to go ahead and wardec an insignificant twit because of the way they can pull allies in, but I can send hirelings.

1 Like

I can assure you, that’s not an actual issue for anyone that aren’t worthless as a pilot anyway.

1 Like

Guest list updated…

1 Like

I wish to appeal this unjust decision to the Admiralty. Surely, no one on the guest list is more devoted to God than am I.

This appeal has been treated with the time and seriousness that your position warrants.

Someone who cleans the grime out of the waste collectors at one of our Ensign’s planetary metal extractors will give you a response when they can get around to it.

8 Likes

Can I come?

Guest List: Diana Kim

Nevermind.

2 Likes

Guest list updated!

2 Likes

You spelled my name wrong.

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken from your guest list HECON is an alliance not a corp.

1 Like

Can I come? It sounds fun and I promise nothing like last time will happen! :blush:

2 Likes