15 Anniversary Gala for PIE

No, it is you who are Miztaken.

3 Likes

Why would you spread such Mizerable falsehoods?

2 Likes

Both of you stop or I’ll climb into my Sacrilege and fire a salvo of Mizziles into your living rooms.

5 Likes

Sacrilege? Pfft, it’d just be a Mizfire.

2 Likes

I’m reporting you all to the Almizty

1 Like

These puns are a Miztake.

1 Like

You don’t see Amarr pilots whining about not being invited to Minmatar parties.

Maybe they have more class.

Or maybe the Minmatar just don’t have any parties worth going to. Hurr.

2 Likes

We dont announce them publically…

2 Likes

Oh we don’t, do we?

2 Likes

I’d like to issue a formal complaint for not being invited to Minmatar parties.

2 Likes

I invite you to parties all the damned time! Heck, there was even that time three years back when we brought the party to you! I mean, sure, that wasn’t strictly a Minmatar party…

1 Like

Well, you’re a Minmatar who is hosting a party.
Not someone hosting a Minmatar party.

Also, before Nauplius or anyone starts, Minmatar party hosts are given over to destruction, where in the eternal torment of their own particular section of hell, the demons will corner them in the kitchen and talk at length to them about subjects that the party host has no interest in, and there is no escape, because every door leads to a different kitchen with yet another boring demon in it.

1 Like

Pyjama Party in Provi sometime? Least the ashes will make for a nice warm campfire, about the best use for it at this rate.

2 Likes

Meh. Don’t care.

1 Like

Maybe. Right now I’m bouncing between activities up north and being bored out of my skull watching NCdock posture ineffectually with cerbs before they run home again.

1 Like

Guest list updated!

1 Like

Will there be a tournament?

And still GSF isn’t on it! This is madness, I tell you! After everything we’ve done through the years to oppose the treachery of Pandemic Legion, who even now plan to sell stations in Providence to Ushra’khan ahead of the Upwell administrative takeover purely as a way to give the Empire the middle finger… (or at least, CVA)…

MADNESS!!

I mean, the least you could do would be to smuggle me out some of that expensive mead eiswine stuff. That was damned tasty.

1 Like

I’ll just make GSF my +1. S’fine.

… why yes, all of them. Why?

2 Likes

I don’t think U’K can afford them

1 Like