15M SP AU TZ Hi-Sec Miner Looking for New Home

What I’m looking for:

1. Someone to talk to. Pretty lonely right now. In a very small corp and no one is ever on. I usually communicate through chat or IG mail.
  2. Help and advice from time to time.
  3. A corp that has pilots on during the AU daytime timezone.
  4. A corp I can connect with and contribute to.
  5. Hisec moon/ice mining opportunities, and some PVE.
  6. Relaxed/casual play, where I can play to my own style.
  7. Contributing to the development of the corp in any way I can.
  8. I don’t mind a small corp as long as the activity/communications level is constantly high and the corp is growing. Or larger corps are fin too.
  9. Polite, friendly, helpful people.
  10. A new, safe home (well, as safe as Eve can be)
  11. I can move to wherever.

What I’m not really into:

1. Voice comms. I can rarely be on when people want me to be on.
  2. WH/null sec
  3. A corp where people are constantly on ops that I can’t engage in because I don’t have the skills, shops, or interest, or I don’t understand the lingo.
  4. A corp where I send people IG messages and never hear back from them.

I realise that what I am looking for is pretty specific, but we are all individuals, aren’t we? Please contact me if you think there might be a place for me in your corp. Don’t contact me if you are just looking to make up numbers, as I have been burnt before and it isn’t pleasant.

H

1 Like

Glitch Interstellar Financial & Securities (GIFAS) is a high sec/low sec indy/mining corp in the Placid region. We would love the opportunity to chat with you.

1 Like

hi bud come join us ,look me up in game

1 Like

Come pop by our public channel “Meteor Industrial Complex” and say hi.

We have pilots in multiple TZs, I am in the AU/Asia TZ and on mainly in the evenings, but we have people on all times. Voice comms is not a must. Our hi-sec base is well established.

Our recruitment thread is here Meteor Industrial Complex

2 Likes

Hey there,
Come check Weave out! We are a social Corp first that accepts all time zones. Jump into our discord and we can have a conversation. You don’t have to jump on voice comms, just message back and forth with us.

1 Like

Hi Herogon
check us out usually people on in your tz

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider Malevelon Roe Industries. They are a highsec Mining/PVE corp based in Gallente space and are extremely active in all timezones and have an active discord as well.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s their Discord: MALRO Discord

Drop bears are always welcome in Glitch Interstellar.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.