What I’m looking for:
- Someone to talk to. Pretty lonely right now. In a very small corp and no one is ever on. I usually communicate through chat or IG mail.
- Help and advice from time to time.
- A corp that has pilots on during the AU daytime timezone.
- A corp I can connect with and contribute to.
- Hisec moon/ice mining opportunities, and some PVE.
- Relaxed/casual play, where I can play to my own style.
- Contributing to the development of the corp in any way I can.
- I don’t mind a small corp as long as the activity/communications level is constantly high and the corp is growing. Or larger corps are fin too.
- Polite, friendly, helpful people.
- A new, safe home (well, as safe as Eve can be)
- I can move to wherever.
What I’m not really into:
- Voice comms. I can rarely be on when people want me to be on.
- WH/null sec
- A corp where people are constantly on ops that I can’t engage in because I don’t have the skills, shops, or interest, or I don’t understand the lingo.
- A corp where I send people IG messages and never hear back from them.
I realise that what I am looking for is pretty specific, but we are all individuals, aren’t we? Please contact me if you think there might be a place for me in your corp. Don’t contact me if you are just looking to make up numbers, as I have been burnt before and it isn’t pleasant.