15th anniversary cutoff?

Hello, I’ve just resubscribed to get the aniversary stuff

Once i logged in i noticed the ingame time had ticked over to the 7th. I got in i think 8 minutes after in-game midnight. I was going to resubscribe my other account as well, but now im wondering if its too late?

Could you not have managed to sub before the last possible minute? What was important in your life that you couldn’t have done it yesterday? Or last week? Or last month?

My ex was late for everything. Everything.

Planes, funerals, weddings (including her own), trains, etc. And after 50+ years she still hasn’t figured out how to do things before expiration.

I have no sympathy for the terminally late. Procrastination is just another word for lazy 99% of the time.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve been busy and i rarely check the promotions folder of my email :frowning: i saw it, i subscribed, i logged in, and noticed the time :frowning:

Its too late. This has been advertised for almost a month now?

No, it is not.

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/observer/why-wait-the-science-behind-procrastination

1 Like

This gave me a bit of a chuckle.

i resubbed earlier on the 6th will i get the gift??

Probably.

Downtime on May 6th was the cut-off date. You were too late.

looks like the cutoff was downtime itself :wink:
I resubbed my alt anyways, and both got the omega gift box with praxis :wink:

<3 CCP

Some of my accounts got something, some didn’t. Absolute inconsistent.

Just wait. Apparently a DB script is running to distribute everything.

You have been married for over 50 years?
Dam; how old are you @Mr_Epeen?
:upside_down_face:

I was going to make a new thread for that.
I have some screenshot, but if the XV Anniversary Gift Box (Omega) is for Omega, what are the Alpha like, if any ?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.