The omega timer in the launcher is amazing

Whoever thought of that and implemented it, thank you!

OmegaLauncher

There’s way too much whining and crying on these forums, sometimes rightly so, but if something is changed that is actually good you pretty much never hear about it.

7 Likes

I like it too.

3 Likes

agree i always forget how to find it and now its right there in front of you brilliant

It’s nice, but because I am a Contemporary Gamer™, I wish they’d replace it with randomly-appearing, focus-stealing, nearly-screen-sized pop-up banners to remind me that I have 17 days, 9 hours, 22 minutes, and 48 seconds of Omega time left, and that I should be preparing to make a purchase to extend my subscription soon.

1 Like

Players thought of it. Have thought and demanded it for at least 5 years since the launcher was introduced. No one at CCP thought of this.

Funny thing is: There are no patch notes for the launcher and thus no Handshake indicator in Patch Notes showing that players wanted this and not CCP.

REDNES

1 Like

The “send more money” feature. Pretty sure CCP thought of that more than gamers.

just off topic for a second :stuck_out_tongue: happy cake day :cake: :cake: :cake: :beer: :beers:

1 Like

I want gifts.

1 Like

17 days, 8 hours, 52 minutes and 43 seconds now, and counting…
Do you already have plans to deal with it?

You confused me, because I didn’t see any cake. Seems you’re living in the 9th of April already!

Here, just for you:

:gift:

:wink: :blush: :smirk: :slightly_smiling_face:

Send me ISK, you POOR.

Its currently 2:27 PM Eastern Time (US) April 8. I’m 5 hours behind EVE time.
DC’s profile says she joined April 8

Should use UTC :smirk:

I would send you 1 ISK in-game if I was not too lazy to sign in. :stuck_out_tongue: :dealwithitparrot:

I am willing to take 1 billion ISK.

There’s some weird time conversion stuff going on on the forums then, as it says April 9 for me!

Screenshot

afbeelding

DC is omnipresent

I would send you 1 billion ISK in-game if I was not too lazy to sign in. :stuck_out_tongue: :dealwithitparrot:

i was just signed in and i still didn’t send her any…

1 Like

We can set a timer on our phones to do all of that!