EVE 15th Anniversary Day

I’m sorry if this is obvious to everybody else… But what was the exact day I have to log in to get the 15th Anniversary stuff?

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

You just need to log in in the month before as an Omega Clone. I think the day is less than 30 days from now IIRC.

Edit: Before May 6th.

1 Like

Be active in the 30 days before May 7th (which is the anniversary day).

Items redeemable on May 8th.

1 Like

Thanks for the answers! :smiley:

Adding onto this: From the wording from the keynote, it sounds like items will be delivered by May 6th. (Whichever it was). This is to mean you’ll probably get stuff before this day, but definitely by this day. As it probably takes a while for the system to work its way through every capsuleer that is eligible.

Edit: Corrected the 6th and 8th ambiguity to the 6th, spelling.

The actual anniversary is May 6th though.

1 Like

You have to log in every day, so basically you have to be active everyday until May 8th.

You have to log in every day, so basically you have to be active everyday until May 8th.

What?! I wouldn’t think so? It seems unreasonable…

3 Likes

Not correct at all.

You have to be active anywhere between now and May 7th. Items redeemable on May 8th.

2 Likes

This question was raised in a couple places, so just thought I would put the official reply here:

"GM Kaora (EVE Online)

Apr 18, 10:15 UTC

Hello, I am GM Kaora.

Thanks for taking the time to contact the Player Experience Team.

You have to successfully log on as an Omega clone at least once during the timeframe specified in order to receive the rewards. Continuous subscription won’t be necessary, since, as you point out, this would mean many people would miss the chance.

Please let me know if you have further concerns. Thank you!

Best Regards,
GM Kaora
CCP Player Experience | EVE Online | EVE Valkyrie"

The timeframe specified and the ships/skins were mentioned in the email:

"All Omega Clone Pilots will receive the new SOCT Praxis Battleship, as long as they have been actively Omega between 7 April and 7 May. As a bonus, the ship will include the exclusive XV Anniversary SKIN!

Furthermore, active Omegas will be given the remaining 3 ships in the SOCT fleet, which will also be sporting the XV Aniniversary SKIN.

Active Alpha Clone pilots will be rewarded with an Apotheosis ship, decked out in XV Anniversary colors, too.

The rewarding of all items will be completed on 7 May 2018."

As usual, the question of 'but WHEN on 7 May" may arise… so don’t wait to the last day to do it!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.