16 Year Veteran

So what do you suggest?

‘There there. I’m sorry your money train is over. It doesn’t matter about the thousand more players that aren’t in your situation. What’s really important is that we make this all about you!’

If someones being self involved, we’re allowed to tell them. In fact it’s probably better that we do rather than enabling them.

And it would be the same the other way round if ganking was having a detrimental effect on the game and was nerfed, how do you think whine threads started by long time gankers would go?

1 Like

That’s why I threw in a good riddance. I am never wrong about my judgment regarding good riddances.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more with you.
As a rookie, I’m quite shocked with the toxicity here. People are saying that the Eve community is one of the best. But so far, I find it very toxic, at least in the forums. Everyday people get bashed here by CCP fanbois for expressing their thougts and criticism. Hell, if the opinion of a player who was pretty much from the beginning here gets bashed like this, I can’t imagine what would happen if I would express some concerns.
Hope this pandemic is over soon, so I can get back to work and read less stupid comments of those loosers here in the forums…

2 Likes

Lies … Lies …

How sick are you? Is it a bit of coughing or a full blown cold?

1 Like

I never said that. Stop twisting my words! You having fun doing that all day in the forums?

This confirms pretty much everything I said…
Get a life dude!

2 Likes

I quote: “Hell, if the opinion of a player who was pretty much from the beginning here gets bashed like this, I can’t imagine what would happen if I would express some concerns.”

How is this not exactly the same?

No, it doesn’t. Are we forcing you to be here?

1 Like

Chaos creates content pal, embrace it!

It’s not about age. It really depends on how you express those concerns.

Whining and entitlement with the attitude that you think the world revolves around you will get you a bad reaction.

Act like an adult or get treated like a child.

1 Like

Fun fact: I’m pretty sure that this was my first and only forum post in almost 17 years.

there was once a time where ccp cared about the user base and cared about the quality of their work

1 Like

I might be a dusty old relic from days gone by but I have something far more valuable in my war chest than assets and items and I got it from being everything but selfish.

Don’t school me on your hate spewing anti-community attitude. I was in ASCN, I was in IRON, I was part of FCON when it was really cool. I don’t need you to tell me how selfish I am.

1 Like

As in real life, it’s not always about you. Or your happy place. I’m putting on my mask and staying well away from you

1 Like

Which of the two is it? A fact or a guess? Goddamn idiot.

1 Like

When did they say this?

The nerf mainly affects PVP combat, which I doubt you use it for.

You are too late, too slow, too old, I was first :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I very much doubt that they are actively trying to make themselves unemployed… Yes, they can make wrong decisions. But to come to the boards to cry as if they murdered your family… actually, I have worked in customer service… I changed my mind! Power to you OP! Threaten them with court action because your feelings are irreparably hurt and you feel oppressed!

I played text based games with people and they were the suckiest games ever! But we played because it brought together people of such varied personality/background… in the end nobody cared about the game or what update screwed it up. You talk about family and community… then it is all gone up in smokes because the devs dared to nerf your spaceship?!

LOl you all missed his point, its the ever present drive to buy more plex!

Since the Internet was invented, there has not been a greater insult hurled!!! You think so little of us that you cannot even afford a LOL?!? Burn in the deepest level of inferno!

:astonished:

true…but I’m nicer than you…a lot:slight_smile:

TOXICITY?! IN MY EVE??!!

It is, imo. You and I evidently have very different views and experiences concerning this game.

1 Like