16 Year Veteran

But this is EVE, -1 for being a nice guy :rofl:

1 Like

Can I have your stuff?

Not only are you late, but your request doesn’t include an insult, butt kissing or even an emoji. You are not skilled enough to get stuff on the forums :open_mouth:

The funny thing is with this general forum those saying people are whining would be the ones whining if the game wasn’t going their way. It’s quite pathetic really. You can see why there aren’t many that post in this forum.

1 Like

And if those people were whining and saying Everyone i know is gonna quit if you do this ccp’, what do you think the replies from certain players would be like?

Its the same few people ruining every good and bad idea that comes by. The same group could argue that you’re a totaly @#$@# idiot because you think red is better than blue.

The state of these forums are so bad that pretty much everyone including CCP seems to think Reddit is where the information gets delivered now.

2 Likes

And you’re part of it.

Your fine. I feel the same way sometimes…

1 Like

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting