18.04 Release - General Feedback

soon from asset safety’s

1 Like

Don’t let the door slam on your way out…

From a retardo not even in zkill lol

Still getting some glitches with the item redeem. the opened crate showed a bpc, but then the in game redeem showed a bpo and the show info window also showed a bpo.

Imgur

upon hitting redeem and finding the item in my ship hangar it had once again converted into a bpc.

The coding should have every step showing the same reward. The pre character select screen doesnt have enough information, the redeem window allows “show info” (and shows false info) leading to the in-inventory item to be different to what is shown prior. Either delete the show info option on the redeem window or have it show a bpc, to avoid confusion and people feeling they were mislead in some way. Or maybe give the bpo? lol

images were pretty badly compressed, not sure how or why, either uploading to imgur or the transfer from imgur to here caused it

3 Likes

My playing alts have zkill lives, this is a forum-only alt made specifically because of FW’s like you.

and… ‘Retardo’ ?? what are you, 14 or something ?

3 Likes

If you just power up the hunters and never give anything to the pray, the pray will die out and the hunters will unsub.

3 Likes

the fact that the community flag my comment mean i am right

1 Like

I really believe this update went too far, especially for the time we’re living in: how did it seem aceptable to nerf even more krabbers, after you already took out all the ores for them to mine? Now they can’t even rat because every capital is made out of glass if caught even by a small fleet. These changes make PvE content suck even more, it was already very very harmed by the removal of asteroids, and now? Supers are useless and Rorqual die like butter; even titans fear undocking because they just became so weak now. I dont get it CCP, a LOT of people enjoy the game for the PvE content, and they are as much your customers as the hunters that want to kill them. And was it so necessary to nerf even more PvE now that everyone is stuck home and has a lot of time to play? I am not an old time eve player but I still paid my part for the game and still think this was not needed and way too much: seeing entire corporations that have years of active history and playtime being completely wiped out of content to enjoy: keep in mind these people spent thousand of euros on your game, this is not acceptable.

12 Likes

None of that has anything to do with what I was saying. Which is that there is just one set of Trig guns. Whereas every other gun turret type has two varieties. a higher damage, higher tracking, closer-range (mostly) variety, namely blasters, pulse lasers, and autocannons… and a lower damage, lower tracking, higher-range (mostly) variety, namely railguns, beam lasers, and artillery.

Yes, each of those 6 types of guns have ammos that make them shoot more up close or further away and the damage and tracking varies as well, but they are generally classified as the “close(r) ranged hybrid/projectile/energy turrets” and the further ranged ones.

Trigs… are just 5 types of ammo for one type of gun (per size).

So that’s why they didn’t get the Void/Conflag/Hail buff like blasters/pulse lasers/autocannons did. They are not like those. They’re also not like the rails/beam lasers/arties, though. They’re their own special single tier of entropic disintegrators. One line of specialization skillbooks (thank god, they’re expensive enough to get sets together as is!), not two like with all the normal empire-based weapon systems.

1 Like

inb4 undocking and docking fees at all citadels AND NPC stations.

What is… another way to speed the death of EVE?

1 Like

Impel and Occator are still the way to go for high sec. It’s not even close.

1 Like

You’re changing your argument. While it’s difficult to decipher your marginally coherent babble, your original argument was something like “No mercy for DSTs with a billion isk worth of cargo because anyone with a billion isk worth of cargo is rich”.

Lilith adequately explained to you that if DSTs and freighters can’t safely haul a billion isk the Eve economy comes to a crashing halt. Lilith also explained to you that in order to make even a decent isk/hr traders and haulers need to invest very large sums of money. Yes, they might be carrying a couple billions of isk worth of goods, but that often represents a large fraction of their total wealth, which they routinely put up as collateral or as merchandise in order to make a much, much smaller profit.

But now that Lilith has refuted your silly argument, you move the goal posts and now demand that he give you some number reflecting the amount of effort gankers should have to put into a DST gank. But if you’d been paying attention you’d realize that that is exactly what Lilith has done. The formula he gave gives a rough estimate of the cost of a gank (roughly 8444isk/ehp). The issue is that due to the resistance nerf that hit DSTs harder than literally another ship in the game (due to its heating bonuses) the amount of effort gankers must put into a gank is now between 1/4 and 1/2 of what it was before the nerf. That means DST pilots can only carry 1/4 to 1/2 of the cargo, earning roughly 1/4 to 1/2 of what they used to make. No other player activity was hit so hard by this nerf. That is what Lilith is talking about.

2 Likes

@CCP Did you forget to activate the “Skillers in the Abyss” event???

3 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine found some issues with bombs, especially with their damage and resists. According the PatchNotes there shoud be:

• Bomb base damage reduced by 20%
  • Bomb hit points reduced by 20%
    So, before the patch, bombs has 96 HP Armor and 8000 damage, now it has 75 HP and 6500 damage with 99.8% damage specific resists before the 18/04 and after.

Simple calculations on paper:
HP reduction SHOULD be – 96*0.2 = 19.2 hitpoints, so result SHOUD be 96-19.2 = 76.8
Actual Damage reduction SHOULD be 8000*0.2 = 1600, so result SHOUD be 8000-1600 = 6400

So what consequences it bring to the field is now you can launch only 6 bombs at once(6 bombers), before 18.04 it was 7 bombs(7 bombers). This is because of bombs armor was reduced to 21.875% and this is much bigger than 20%, and damage was reduced to 18.75% and this is much smaller than 20%

1 Like

Hello there nice people of CCP!

Would you mind getting up from your A** and fix the event like it should be? Right now the event is not counting the kills in the abyssal at all. Subscribed to omega again today, so can you guys get back to work?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi Hot fix is not working done a few now both befor and after the hot fix still no kills showing

1 Like

Still not fixed? C’mon CCP :slight_smile:

Please please fix the annoying ‘error’ sound in the market window. Please!

4 Likes

SIMILAR BUG: I’m glad you fixed the problem with the Neocom caused “Selected Items” to show duplicates, but there’s a similar problem you haven’t fixed yet, when you dock into the station from space, a station service tag appears in the Neocom, and when you minimize the space station service window on the right, there are two space station service tags appear in the Neocom. Please fix it as soon as possible. Thank you.