18.04 Release - General Feedback

:red_circle: Interesting approach with the notification to inform people about significant changes. That is an appreciated addition.

2 Likes

it sucks u know

3 Likes

Industry window is f*cked up.
Does not show structure bonuses from rigs.!

This is T1 rigged Sotiyo:

no_rig_bonuses|313x500

my in game chat is broken it just closed all my channels. and its disconecting and reconecting all the time

General feedback, I am happy from what I can tell with my Rattlesnake Mission runner.

Changes I see is Increase in ehp
Slightly faster scan resolution
And Pith X-Type Anti-Thermal Shield Hardener went down making the simulation showing 70% down from 78% (I have before and after screenshots.

1 Like

This should have read 30% and is being fixed now.

1 Like

Trig close range T2 did not get boost (Occult) ?

3 Likes

Trig was specifically excluded

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply.

On mine works without problems

I just double checked.

It depends on a structure.
Some structures show rig bonuses, but most don’t.

I see that the freighters got more hp, that is good, but how about Deep Space Transports. They are also much susceptible to ganking now. It would be great if they also got more hp or additional resistances bonus that would compensate for decreased resistances of modules.

7 Likes

You may wish to edit the supercarrier traits tab so that

• Can launch Light Support and Heavy Fighters

The support should be removed.

6 Likes

DEFECT FIXES

Graphics and Audio:

• Fixed an issue that prevented the Men’s ‘Fatal Elite’ Combat Boots from appearing in searches

Meanwhile Regional Markets still don’t show a listing for Women’s ‘Farsight’ Augmented Spectacles

1 Like

I’m glad to see that this got tweaked a bit from the initial announcement. I especially like that Rigs weren’t touched by the resistance reduction as that now makes them a more powerful (albeit limited) alternative to resistance modules.

Withholding further judgement until I actually get to play around with some fits, but I think this is a good step in the right direction overall, especially with supers losing their support fighters which gives regular carriers an actual dedicated role on the field now.

7 Likes

So.
Here i my theory, the new citadelle we saw in eclipse trailer is the final new Jita 4-4 skin.

1 Like

Industrial and Mining Ships became too flimsy !!!

I hope that CCP doesn’t take too long to increase their HP.

10 Likes

Too flimsy? Only if you don’t tank them. Even with this update I can still kill Emerging Conduits in a Skiff…

The minerals were taken away, so industry is winding down fast. Now the ships go boom much easier, and replacing them is much harder since mining is no longer viable. Is CCP trying to reduce the head count in preparation to shutting down the game?

12 Likes

It’s not that bad. You’ll live…

2 Likes