18.04 Release - Known Issues

Just wanted to pass along the following message from CCP Caffeine on the Trojan alert issue. Looks to be a false flag and we’ve passed the information along to Microsoft who’s heuristics are flagging it. Might take a couple days for them to update and this should go away.

1 Like

Sell order dialog makes error noise every time it opens

1 Like

I agree with you.

That’s loud and makes me want to hit my screen.
Good thing I have some self restrain. I’ll hit my children instead :slight_smile:

@CCP_Aurora Thank you very much for the update about the Trojan alert issue.

Please inform @CCP_Caffeine and everybody else at CCP that we appreciate their quick response to investigate and get this issue resolved.

Also can you please notify the Graphics and Game UI teams about this issue in Character Customization as well as this issue with the Market.

1 Like

:red_circle: CCP, your naming of shield modules is amazing.

There are Anti-EM Shield Hardener II, so you renamed that to the new naming scheme. However, you left the passive hardeners with the old name, like EM Ward Amplifier II. Now people do not find both of these modules with one string “em shield”.

Not to mention: The Quick search does not find any module results for “em shield”. It still finds results for “em ward” for the active shield hardeners, though, which means the quick search still uses the old item names. The market, however, finds modules for “em shield”.

May I suggest you fix those databases?

3 Likes

:red_circle: This is not strictly an issue with this patch since it happened before that patch as well, but could CCP please fix fleet and system map so that the system map does not reset to the central point (sun) when I join a fleet? Whenever I have the system map open and join a fleet, the map resets to the sun while even while I am scanning.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing Eve for about 12 days, and after the last update my game is terrible, slow to load information, crashing and giving a black screen when starting the laucher a few times, some lack of optimization. something went wrong after the update, i bought an omega for 1 week to test it, but this way discourages playing, i’ve reinstalled the game on the pc and i’ve tested much heavier games like that i don’t need to report here but they worked perfectly on my pc , and as I have been playing EVE before the update without problems is not a problem on my pc … I believe that something after the update is causing this problem. all functions have terrible lag, I’m almost giving up on playing if it persists like this!

4 Likes

Large Faction Warfare complexes are not spawning in Gallente comtrolled systems. They are spawning as expected in Caldari systems. Please check.

1 Like

Velocity vectors for your own ship are no longer showing on the tactical overlay.

1 Like

unable to connect client/dropped connection on UI load, since DT.

[EDIT]: Please disregard, seems to have self-corrected.

1 Like

Yep. Blue line no longer appears when clicking in space.

1 Like

can confirm, reported a bug for it: EBR-195990

We’re aware of the issue with tactical overlay vectors not showing. We’ve found the issue and are currently working on a fix for this.

Thanks for the bug reports, they’re a big help.

6 Likes

Opening a war report in game pulls up an entirely different war report. This occurs for active and past reports.

EBR-196027

2 Likes

The same honk occurs when you hit Fit Ship in the ship simulation window. This occurs whether you have the items needed to fit the ship or not.

A noise like this should sound for a reason. Otherwise it is just crying wolf and will be ignored when it has something important to highlight.

If it isn’t designed to highlight something important then please turn it off as it is awful and adds nothing to the game.

1 Like

chats not loading. At all.

@CCP_Dopamine When customizing existing character, on 2nd screen of customization where you set up your character position, background and lightning type there is no UI shown at all to select all those features.

4 Likes

Unable to login, stuck at done processing bulk data screen

I expect this to be known isssue but in case it isn’t…

Whenever you try to sell anything to market, game plays error sound for each item you try to sell. Doesn’t matter if it’s 1 item or 100. The sale goes through but the sound is annoying.

1 Like

3 Likes