188M SP char looking for new home

Hi,

188 mil SP player (2008) looking for a place with the following things:

• Relaxed
  • High-sec Caldari or Amarr space
  • EU-evening time zone (think of Amsterdam timezone 20:30 - 23:00)
  • English and/or Dutch as main languages
  • Newbros to hang out with

Activities can be like:

• Mission running
  • Wormhole trips
  • Small-gang pvp (incl. teaching the ropes like overview, scanning, fleet behaviour, comms)
  • Mining (ore / moon)

Basically, looking for a fun place to hang out and get newbros enthusiastic about the basics of EVE. I’ll be on like 2-3 nights a week.

Not interested in nullsec, giant corps / alliances, heavy wardeccing, killing recruitment processes.

Please let me know if you’ll have a place for me in your ranks.

1 Like

not interested in nullsec in its entirety or would you consider an npc null corp?

foff_poster1-1

If you are interested in Nullsec come talk with us at F-OFF NOW.

I liked Curse and Syndicate for their PVE/PVP combination, so it’s tempting to say yes.

2 Likes

[-NYC-] Small Gang/ Nomadic Corp is looking for some company

We are Crystaline Luminosity, a newly formed nomadic lifestyle Corp.
EU is our primary timezone but we have randomly collected AU and US players.
We don’t care if you are a 5m Sp newbro that wants to learn PvP or a 180m SP veteran player that is fedup with pressing F1 a lot.

For me as CEO the most important thing is fun and a tight knit community. Second to that I am looking for PvP focused players. Yes you need to make isk I get that but PvP should be the priority.

What we offer
• PvP focused Corp
• A no fucks given mentality (great for figuring new things out)
• Absolutely NO Blue standings
• Tight knit community

What we are looking for
• Community & PvP oriented Players

The Corp won’t provide you with isk making opportunities due to the Nomadic live, but we can help You setup something for yourself if needed.

If you feel interested or just want to chat and poke us with questions join our Discord

1 Like

Sorry, that’s clearly no match.

1 Like

S’all good, just thought I post for the small gang part and it didn’t look like you where find what you where looking for. Good luck on your search

o7

1 Like

Thanks man, still appreciate it.

2 Likes

Hey

1 Like

Hello AtomicWing

I have started a corporation about 2 weeks ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts for just what you want to do and I think you would be an amazing part of our corporation going forward. I started this corporation because just like yourself I like to share and help others and so we would be worth a look at.

We are small but growing day by day. I am currently doing Incursions with Warp to me to make Isk and also using some of the isk I make to join the (NPSI) Not Purple Shoot It fleets in New Eden to get the PVP aspect of the game as well. NPSI are people like Spectre Fleet and Bombers bar.

This allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in your time zone most nights. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

All I ask is that when you online that you have fun and if that fun can be shared with any of the Alpha or new pilots please to include them.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Well let me know, were a small corp atm but i am interested in developing others aswell; main staging is in syndi but there is no need for you to be there. To be frank i had tried training newbros up but with wardecs and the time needed to spend with many of them it was a bit much for me; i like to do other things too y’know :stuck_out_tongue:

o7
redirect to another post because i think you kind of fit into that too?
Anyway, good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

CHECK US OUT DUDE!!!

1 Like

I’ve just restarted my old corp. It makes me feel like I’ve played this game too long… But I’m EU TZ, and we’re relaxed. A heavy dose of irreverance is required, and not to take things too seriously. Can’t offer you newbros, because we don’t have any yet - but they’re coming! Can’t see how they can resist an ancient dusty corp with an ancient dusty CEO with a character that’s not old enough to shave yet.

1 Like

Hi guys. Found a new home @Eric_Shang’s corp. Thanks for all the offers though, keep up the good work.

Come fly with us in nul sec

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.