2 billion uncollateralized loan

I’m looking to do some market seeding and need some capital my strategy involves seeding key items in Alliance doctrines that always seem to run out just before the big fights. I need the money for a month in order to get set up. I also have access to some other similar markets and have been looking up what needs seeding. I’m a bit poor and new so I don’t have anyone to vouch for my good will I’m willing to negotiate some attractive rates to compensate the risk. I look forward to a profitable relationship with this forum.

1 Like

@FC_Wiggin I will loan you the money at no interest (if you are scamming this is peanuts so I don’t really care) I made my first 500 billion doing just that and helping out newbros is what makes rich bittervets login so if you are willing I will lend it to you.

1 Like

Can you transfer the isk? I will make you proud of me senpai!

Hilarious, you just burned 2 alts.

2 Likes

I’d never lend myself isk.

What the…
The guy made his first 500 bn - so from when he had 0 - by giving people loans without interest. That is a fascinating read I must say.

Yeah a 30 day old pandemic horde player who made 500 billion is lending 2 bill to a 40 day old pandemic horde player.

Makes sense. Completely believable.

And then in a months time, will we see you back again saying “Need 4 bill uncollaterialzed, Here is proof i paid back last loan”.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.