2018/03/20 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

Chatsystem and many other things are messed up.

On event beacon. maybe lost ship…

1 Like

Hehe…i got one of the new skins for a Hel right off the bat, and a accelerator. :))
not sure what the eggs are for yet.

And I lost 6 augmented drones. Thank you CCP.

oooft :confused: raise a ticket for that

Hey, CCP, look… I know I am really stupid and all. But dot dot. Doesn’t, like a test Server exist so that you know. You test things before they go public and make sure it works?

I mean with my low IQ i could be extremely wrong.

2 Likes

wow lol

Account management is offline as well.

and 150 mil worth drone left in space , super cool ha .

Hi dev team,
please also take a look to the WH Systems … wasn’t able to jump through a WH … system message came up saying the the WH ist unstable

yea they are gona read all thise comments soon, just wait lol

1 Like

Guys if you lost ship, drones… Make ticket to support. CCP must be refund ship and all we lost after this downtime.

Hmm, undocked from station, and and screen goes black then lost connection after 2 min. Cant use jump options in capacitor as well

Where? :smiling_imp:

PSA!!! ALWAYS DEPLOY STRUCTURES IMMEDIATELY AFTER A PATCH… with all the downtime, itll never be as safe as when a patch gets released… just saying…

Just back after a 6 year break, Glad to see nothing has changed and patch days are still the same

1 Like

Just to confirm: you are :sunglasses:

4 Likes

For a second i thought that this was the WOW official forum…The same kind of coments…Little Kids talking from their a**es…Just wait…They will fix this (eventually)

Imagine all the ISK you lose while not able to play or stuff lost due to the server issues.
:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

All I can say is those Gurista Pirates are lucky things weren’t right, or they’d be reduced to twisted metal wrecks by now!