2018/06/05 - Extended Downtime Deployment Discussion Thread!

What do you mean by that :scream: I thougt they gona move the items with a Freighter. Isn’t that how it is done? @CCP_Falcon say it ain’t so!

2 Likes

Well i was never rich enough to have an outpost anyways. Kinda sad i wont get to see em XD
But to the future!

Keep up the great work guys!
And that twitter cat pic is hilarious lol

3 Likes

Just delete them all. Should take about 2 minutes.

10 Likes

In before

FROM * DELETE *

1 Like

Loosing more than 53,300,000 items
Fubar more than 75,800 market orders
Deleting more than 33,000 contracts
Making invisable more than 240,000 bookmarks

:slight_smile:
charging people tax to get there ■■■■ back :frowning:
For everthing there’s Carlsburg :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good luck, thanks for keeping us updated.

/me stares at progress

DROP DATABASE UNIVERSE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Why is this so much more complicated than changing the pointer of the container “Station A” to the pointer of container “Station B” ? Of course do I assume that such a pointer exists, because how else would you know where to look?

Someone enlighten me, please. I have successfully avoided any and all database usages, and knowledge, for the last 25-ish years.

Thanks!

I got here through this link that you claim doesn’t exist. It isn’t highlighted until you hover over it, but there is a link in there.

I hope the patch goes well. o7

I was going to complete a couple of courier contracts that had about an hour left on then, after DT!
Did not realize DT was going to be this long… oh well.

Looks like that wont happen now.

Tho it would have been nice if some kind of alert notice was sent out regarding the extended DT. Not just on the forums/blogs.

Hopefully the issuer wont fail them, as the collateral is legit. If they still are ok when the hamsters are back, I’ll finish em. If not I’ll have some extra stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

o/

2 Likes

Without having a clue about EVEs schema, all I’m going to say is “Microsoft SQL Server”. Guess we can at least be happy it isn’t Oracle, else we wouldn’t get to play for days.

RUN YOU FOOLS
images

5 Likes

They can add the link afterwards. At the time I wrote my post, there was no link in any of the text lines.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

poor fedos, they just want to be free

2 Likes

Hey O7 hope it all goes well

they shouldn’t be unanchorable.

Remember to make backup before making changes to the DB :wink:

Yo o7 :slight_smile: did you see the cat pic? so cute XD