2018/08/01 - Login Server Issues

everyone who anyway just wants to spin the ship, please log out. thanks

They probably can, based on the rage that happens every time this happens. Which is every time there’s a big fight without fail.

Cant believe the effort I’ve put in to get to a big fight in a capital ship to have this utter crap experience. If it wasn’t for the prior investment I’d chuck it in tonight.

I used to work at a big bank, and we got hit with DDoS a lot. All we could do is bring the app back up once the DDoS stopped. I don’t envy the mediators of such attacks.

I just started playing this game a few days ago… I dont know much about it, other than it keeps going down

1 Like

why do i pay when external ■■■■ dictates who wins ban them and set keepstar as dead or you reward the cheats

BLAAAAZE IT!!!

been kicked 6 times now :slight_smile: waste of a night

2 Likes

CCP you are failing us who pay for the game

2 Likes

Been kicked out , having to log in thru steam arrrrrrr…then getting Connection Lost

During the fleet, it appears to be mainly the UK folks that are repeatedly crashing out & having login issues, but the US folks staying logged in. Are we toxic as close to CCP UK??

1 Like

Three times get in to socket closed

same many people my corp are disconnecting tho alot drama as always in eve broken telephone is great have u grabbed any popcorn yet?

CCP is redirecting all ressources to the Titan Battle in Pure Blind, that’s why everyone else is losing connections… /tinfoil

So, if it’s not becouse of DDoS, they can fix it fast, right? :))

1 Like

I just started playing, but I’ve spent a pretty penny the last few days. I beginning to feel like this is a waste of my money and time… I play games to cill/have fun - not get frustrated.

I was having fun till I started getting kicked.

1 Like

CCP understands our frustration. This cost them money and tons of headaches when this happen. It is unfortunate that we have had two server log in issue in the same day but this happens to many companies.

CCP Falcon released this earlier:

"Buying More Hardware:
In addition to adding existing servers that we’d usually use for maintenance swap outs, we’ve also spoken with our hardware partners, and we’re currently waiting on delivery of the following new hardware:

4x SOL Nodes with 2x Intel Xeon Gold 5122 4C 105W 3.6GHz Processors.
1x SOL Node with Intel Xeon Gold 6134 8C 130W 3.2GHz Processor for comparison."

They are working on resolving the issue and spending money to gain more resources to help with our high demand loads.

3 Likes

So true… so much lost because I can log in, start tidi warp in war, then get booted again…
Normally I dont care, but there is something now every time we have a large op going on… and it cant all be the server load as it is affecting the launcher log in too…

1 Like

oh you mean it dosent work

working as intended I think is the official pose…

I try to be positive about it, I really do - but ■■■■ like this when large ops take place - isnt good enough, there has to be a better way - where servers can be combined to spread the load

1 Like