2018/08/01 - Login Server Issues

Been trying to login since 1700 eve time

oh god, dont give devs outside there ideas xD! we had already a loading simulator xP!

1 Like

what is worse for a solo like me… getting fracked in abyssal space, or the fact that it happened many times before and they say there’s no problem with eve… lol

1 Like

depends on your ship worth :rofl:

well… the whole setup is about 1.3bil to 2bil …. too much right now…

theeen i would vote for the first option :thinking:

I try and not fly anything too expensive when i know there is a big fight about to happen

they should change the abyssal space tho like that it notices when a player disconnects and the timer stops. it would prevent many shiplosses because of unforseen events like this. i dont wanna know how many ships died again cause of abyssal space and not being able to finish because they disconnect all 2 minutes or cant even get back in before the timer reaches 0

Prepped for 2 hours on this fleet before i joined. (Started 3pm UK time), looking forward to
battle, then waited for 2 hours for fleet to leave, change RL around to be here. Time Di issues were a major issue at the start, but worst, for last couple of hours can’t log in at all. Over 7 hours wasted for nothing! Not fun! And that kinda sums it up. Games are supposed to be fun. What happened CCP? I hear instructions on TS but I’,m stuck looking at my avatar trying to load in to X47L-QW after my uptenth DC. Time to give up me thinks!

If they wont fix this in 3 hours, i’ll drop my subiscription on three accounts. Who whants my stuff?

Falcon, you really can not. I really wish you guys at CCP would invest in proper servers that can handle this awesome game. VERY sad that high end game play is not possible, because, your servers, are terrible. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

/me raises hand!

just contract it to me for 1 isk :wink:

50 mins on login screen now…

4 hours here

Just like to report the same issues for me , many d/c while in the X47, first 2 or 3 i was able to log back in , but the last 3 - 4 hours have been just a swirling icon and then black screen then a error or just client closing.

I’ve been on the character selection window for about an hour and a half now just watching this little white circle go round and round.

Yep, 4 hours here attempting to login and constant disconnecting.

100% atrocious to which CCP will advise “our servers show nothing and are working as expected”.

I have to say, the servers were more stable in 2008 than they are now!

You all agreed to the EULA! please go back and read it like I did!

Login issues not resolved…