2018/08/01 - Login Server Issues

I also still can not log in.

same here login issues are still not resolved. LIES!

ok why not

Nope. Nothing changed for me.

1 Like

I actually think the GTAO servers are far worse, Like ALWAYS.

I stop paying my subscriptions, I’m sorry but your game is no longer stable since your chat “optimization”.

Eve become an early access …

1 Like

If you’re still having issues, please file a support ticket for assistance and the GM Team will see what they can do to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I still can’t login into the community website via SSO or log on my characters. I am not trying to log into the giant null sec fight FYI. I am far away from that.

@ccp Falcon I cant… I cant login to your support system!

1 Like

We can’t log into the support website to file for support ticket.

1 Like

Did y’all try to restart your router to get a new IP address?

edit: if attacks happen, it’s common that ip-ranges are banned, not just single addresses, so maybe this won’t help, but worth a try

wait it’s almost midnight in Iceland. You guys are still in the office?

I think with this fight ongoing they have to. Its good promotion for CCP and they have to hold the node somewhat stable. (I dont know if I could call that stable but well)

But I think they have several Teams and while one goes to sleep another one comes in

Yeah it’s a pretty nice bloodbath, despite the losses on Goon/Imp side being less than 1% of Delves yearly mining output :slight_smile:

BULL ■■■■

I have been on the loading screen for 50 minuts. Not 5. Not 10, Not 15. Not 25.

Count em

1, 2, 3, 4…
when you get to 50, keep going.
This is crap.
FIX YOUR ■■■■.

1 Like

At last you get into the loading screen lol

I dont even have a loginscreen xD

1 Like

10 years later (2-3 hours), finally able to login in, not happy CCP. not happy

1 Like

well after the initial disconnect i oculd not log back for like 3 hours or smth, at least, then after dinner i tried again and was happy it worked again… did not take long and now im stuck and not being able to log for the last 2 hours again, meh

inb4 peoples of New Eden will receive free SP as compensation for these current issues…

…five months from now. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Still cant add char to launcher