2018/08/01 - Login Server Issues

screw skill points. i want a freakin refund on my subscription.

and change my name to pretty pissed

2 Likes

Haven’t loged on in like a week now so I guess i’M missing out on some dose of rage

1 Like

ftfy…

If only i could log in @support.eveonline.com Nah, i’ll spam some tickets tomorrow. Have a nice night Falcon

1 Like

I’ve logged all my clients in a couple of times over the last 50 minutes with no problems at all. (Swapping between main and alt toons, probably 15 log-ins so far. Everything running smoothly.)

CCPAIL

1 Like

are you in europe? because i think theres a priority for euro pings or something. I have 1gb fibre connection with sub 2ms ping how am i not getting in

Same here, but it could be that the DDoS mitigation of today left some players out in the cold.

I don’t know I don’t pay not be able play allday all I know getting real sick of this

1 Like

just got disconnected again, getting really annoying

OK, Im gonna go have a beer… or 2… who am I kidding, probably 5. But I am a lightweight, so 3… and a half. :stuck_out_tongue:
So you guys git yer 'puter stuff all figured out, and when I get back tomorrow, there had better be a Hello Kitty Kestrel in my inventory!!!
:wink:

Renewing my IP let me get passed the launcher issue

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/a8e2ce955b217119410043e2b9678e1e

over and over again, resetting IP, restarting client or pc, nothing works

1 Like

in cmd promt try ipconfig /release then ipconfig/renew worked for me.

I can confirm that using different IP help me to log in back to the game and also to the support page. Unfortunately I need to use my Original ip as well and that is not possible atm.

Send a petitions via the eve online website is the normal way, might work

Funny, “if your still having problems enter a ticket” like that’s going to make a difference. lol

1 Like

damn bs is what is take them 250k sp shove it want my time back

1 Like

does also not work for me, but yeah, cant even logg in on eve support so how could i write a ticket

1 Like

there not that many online anyways should be no problem atleast old server would run

1 Like