2018/10/15 - Chat System Issues

Not all eve players are “guys” @CCP_Falcon and you know this.

3 Likes

Go to ass with new chat system. Half year you are “solving” this bug.

2 Likes

yes, the bugs and constant excuses are getting very old , very fast can you fix this mess you made or not?

3 Likes

ok hope its fixed soon

thanks

support absolutely NOT WORKING

I repeat: NOT WORKING, ok?

not a one answer from there over the past few months to several ticket support

:ярость:

1 Like

It seems different people have varying degrees of ‘fixed issues’. Some of us don’t have Corp or Alliance, some do, local isn’t working for some, it is for others and others still don’t see neuts so it’s not even close to returning to normal; or perhaps it is since this seems to be the new normal these days.

Nobody cares get over it.

1 Like

I’ve told you, outsourcing the chat will give you never ending problems.

3 Likes

on my second account my chat box was just completely empty :stuck_out_tongue:

Mhmm, odd, I actually thought it was a bug with my own settings, since I have 2 chars logged in, 1 is unable to see chat, 2 is able to see chat. Switched to 1 (Dual Screen Settings) and i can see chat. Decided to pull the char dat file from another folder, which was used for a 3rd account but has all char’s dat files in the folder settings. Overwrite 1’s char dat file with the one in 3’s folder, poof, everything back to normal.

This is what happens when you store all the old ECM effects in chat…

works for me now :slight_smile: GJ

Still no chat system whatsoever … when can we expect a devblog on all the architecture changes that correlate to the increase in issues?

1 Like

Have you thought about fixing the cause of the problem rather than the aftermath?

아주 재미있는 발굴의 아들!!!

I call BS on it only impacting 3% currently.

3 Likes

Does this issue also affects your connectivity?! I always gets disconnected and I donno why., I’ve been trying other ways to fix it but still I get disconnected

go live in a wormhole then.

Would you mind to fix this ■■■■ once and for all?

2 Likes