2019/05/14 - Market & Fleet Broadcast Issues

I’d like to welcome you to Eve, you would have loved the random 3 days extended downtime back in the day. The dev’s have fixed A LOT since then. Take a look at their code built on top of other code written in different languages if you really want a laugh, it’s amazing that it even works at all :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Try an Abyssal site if you’re looking for some adrenaline. Drones won’t launch, mods won’t run reliable. Jumping to the next room takes “ages”.

More than just market issues and fleet broadcasting. People are having a hard time simply joining a fleet or changing in or out of squad command roles.

Inventory is slow and unresponsive and even logging in a client is being somewhat erratic.

1 Like

I am now getting a “Fatal” error and account seems to be locked. Can log in but can’t do anything. When I do I get “Fatal” error.
joy joy

Arh, good. Thought it was only me. Tried to log in and it was just stuck on the icon circling on the player portrait. Tried a second time and still did the same. Didn’t try a third time.

Im think what this my intrnet provider. and call him… WTF

Tripwire is affected too - logging-in via the Eve SSO gives “Unknown error processing EVE SSO login”.

1 Like

Well Local has been broken for over 2 years now did seem to get better I hope the 64 bit client helps when comes out. Please get more hamsters

lol , Yesterday i was thinking i went crazy becose my alt had 20 players in local and my main had none. :stuck_out_tongue:

I still don’t get why CCP decided I wasn’t eligible to receive skill points because of the local brokeness, I just had that one month in the year unsubbed… Was pretty much touched by the issue for reals though.
And now, will i lose out on the 1m sp reward because of this?

I smell chineese push to implement changes asap. Plus i beg you do not give us the new trig HAC as he is now with that beast giving 2k dps after ramping up.
But with recent “issues” and bugs would be good to at least give some sort of compensation for inconvenience

еще часа 2 назад из дока в джите выйти не мог - зависло и темный экран,пришлось отключать процесс. Второй день уже какие то аномалии в работе сервера.

I have loads of gaffa tape if you needs it and extra chewing gum both fix anything

Let us know when this gets fixed soon, thanks!

It cost real money and CCP do’t have it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just give me SP

I hope guys you know about how literally anything ends up now on an outstanding call for. Not only market or local chat but also:

• right click in space is waiting for a structure update and is not appear for about a minute
  • fighters launching and recall is literally suicide atm as it either does something or does not but prevents you from getting tethered. (if you log off you can watch your caps launching drones one by one and you wont be able to log in due to your initial char/attempt being still logged in)
  • overview updates are getting occasionally stuck as well
    I understand its all related to one issue, however I felt like it would be a good idea to point it out as its not been said on this forum.
1 Like

I dont mind the problem as long as they give sp for reimbursement

1 Like

Это уже не смешно.

you should ask Chuck Norris for help.