2019/05/14 - Market & Fleet Broadcast Issues

i can’t undock… https://prnt.sc/nof8jx

ahh yeah please hurry up… my toom may die due to this

Why would you lose out? Are you not able to log in every day?

1 Like

So many mad peoples. This is minor problem compared to past. relax and let ccp work the problem.

2 Likes

I cant log my HS toon in after I’d logged off due to lag issues

Back to WOWS

1 Like

Greetings
While you were struggling with chat problems, a new problem appeared - after entering and choosing a character, there is no further entry, just hang the characters on the screen (and wink at you cheerfully when you hover over them)

1 Like

I love this instability! I wish we could keep it as a feature: Whats a game without some risk?

Last time chat died I as a solo pilot (or rather my more suitable alts) went into null and had a ball. Solo in null - how about that!

Sorry to hear the care/null bears cant see absolutely everyone the instant they are in the same space: like that any makes sense in a model of an entire solar system.

More, please more, CCP.

Oh, and folks - please tell us how you cant undock because you cant trust local.

1 Like

Eve is so broken, even Chuck Norris couldn’t fix it.

Now I need a pic to go with this meme.

1 Like

Same issues as above.

Logged out due to some chat and lag issues, unable to log into any characters now after launching game client.

Or it is just taking forever to log in now.

my screen is telling me game is offline so i dont get it wy players try to login. _o-

опять!!!?

Can’t log in now… launcher says: WE’RE CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING MARKET AND FLEET BROADCAST ISSUES ON TRANQUILITY - PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!

Then down in right corner Tranquility with no one online.

I can’t login either…

…becuase I’m at work and have no PC - i demand free SP from my employer!

Well, it’s not letting me log in, just loading forever.

mine doesnt say its down, it just doesnt show a number of characters logged in :smile:

WOW looks like CCP have hit a new low. This is 2019 not 100BC ffs.

2 Likes

I can’t even log in, or jump gates. I hope there will be some kind of compensation for this miserable few hours…

Well good luck server guys :slight_smile:
Somebody bring those guys some coffee

1 Like

So, I logged in and everything is working for me…