20220225 - Connection Issues (UK)

Posted on VM forums - saw there was an EvE thread already up so posted on there if you can see it Solved: Re: Eve Online Connection Issues (Fault Ticket = F... - Page 2 - Virgin Media Community - 4951509

Thanks for your help with this as always :heart:

1 Like

Based on the data we have received so far then only Virgin Media would be able to resolve this (potentially in collaboration with Telia and Cloudflare).

1 Like

Posted on the VM forum (thanks for linking). Fingers crossed it gets sorted quickly. Thanks again Explorer.

2 Likes

I added mine to the VM thread too

1 Like

@Giddy_McFee Can you perhaps share this forum thread for Virgin - I can then add my inputs also :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

Replies to this tweet by VM customers might expedite the resolution…

Submit a ticket with VM and reply here as well;

3 Likes

Ticket submitted, thank you CCP

Also included BQM graph on my ticket

1 Like

Been online - docked - for over two hours since log in without disconnect. Earlier today had disconnects docked or undocked every 30-40 minutes . Reporting this on VM thread to see if anything changed in past 6 hours since last disconnect/login.

1 Like

A graph showing how this is only affecting players in the UK and based on reports only Virgin Media customers. We here at CCP can help Virgin Media resolve this issue but we need your help, EVE players, to bring this to their attention.

This started at around 22 o’clock UTC on 23 February.

Longer-term view (only showing the UK):

4 Likes

Trying to get their attention but they are useless to put it nicely, will keep pushing where possible.

My disconnects have been so bad I dont want to attempt playing until theres some official confirmation from either CCP or Virgin that this has been resolved. I was going crazy trying to work out what was wrong when it first started happening.

I can only speak for myself but I’ve not had any issues for the past couple of hours, touch wood it continues.

Couple UK players suddenly disconnecting - Major CCP Response

Meanwhile my fellow Australian players are getting constant disconnects, 14/20 unique players in fleet disconnects at same time, multiple times. They send support tickets, been going on for months - Ignored

FYI Friendship week has not a single prime AUTZ timed event(just like last year). AUTZ players are starting to see a trend here…

If you can, i recommend putting the VM thread in the OP for users to post issues to.

I tried to post the link to the thread posted but got a “Sorry you cannot post a link to that host” but that link has been used a few times here already.

Edit: Still online docked coming up to 3 hours

Tracert is the same, route hasnt changed and is still ridiculous so id say there hasnt been any update.

All VM forum link posts have been flagged/deleted as spam

My second to last hop has changed, it no longer times out and shows as cloudflare-ic342028-adm-b10.ip.twelve99-cust.net [62.115.172.231]

have sent my info, multiple crashes, often in pairs and other in local having the same issues at the same times (one confirmed to have the same provider as me)

My second to last hop was never a timeout and has been that since the first tracert. Its still routing to Amsterdam for no reason.