2023/05/11 - Ongoing - Intermittent chat issues

Heh, fair enough :slight_smile: I have my limit also. I think I could reconnect if I tried, but the most recent disconnect (after a full hour online) was good enough reason as any to ‘take a break’ :wink:

A corp-mate got one of my replies, (which I saw as “undelivered” after I typed it) 15 minutes AFTER I had logged out :wink:

Hay put it this way whats the point of a MMO if you cant talk to anyone or plan anything with other players that are online. answer me that.

Heeeeey, that’s just circumstantial evidence.

3 Likes

HAHAHA LOL so it is lol

I’m ashamed it took me 30 seconds to work out what you did there… But hey, still faster reaction time than chat on TQ.

1 Like

downtime in 7 or so hours lets hope there is a fix soon…

Realy its ccp it’ll be a discount or something you pay for

Is it really a discount when the recently raised the price of the game :stuck_out_tongue:

well this is very true Nyx

1 Like

So amusing update, my chat windows finally popped back up, but now chat settings options aren’t working.

Working as Intended.

May as well make this as another Blackout like they did with null sec a while ago. But this time it is the whole of the communications network, not just null…

At least blackout was planned… also blackout was local, this is all of chat which is our only way to communicate with players in real time.

In-game that is. There is always Discord…

Ah yes… only works mind you if you’re already on a given Discord server. Kind of sucks if you need to get the Discord link from the in-game chat.

Besides that, Discord doesn’t exactly have good integration with Eve. You can’t share items, or fits or skill plans or acls through Discord in the same way you can through Eve chat.

2 Likes

Seriously CCP this is beyond ■■■■■■■ ridiculous. The chat situation is getting worse not better.

“congrats on 20 years of eve guys” Oh and no chats for you.

2 Likes

Sadly (or luckily, depending on your perspective) they actually yielded massive improvements to the system back then. In typical CCP fashion, however, CCP never stated how long or how sustainable these improvements were or were to last.

You had it right there for a second… almost… 05:12 evetime

Мне ссp сказали что бы я какие то порты открыл и белые списки). Это на мой вопрос будет ли возращено мне игровое время.

At least chat is not tied directly into the game though, as in chat is buggy but you can still fly through space and such. As long as you play it safe, or play as though you are in WH space, you will be alright. I am coming back recently, not flying as Graedon but still in game, and I know a little about how it was a while ago. Just a little.

1 Like

If there are ports to open, which ones are they? I used google translate to understand these words originally. The translation that I received::

“CSP told me that I would open some ports and white lists). This is my question whether the playing time will be returned to me.”