22 Accounts. 1 Cheater?

I talked about this exact same ■■■■ the other day, Code is RMTing It’s always a Rhea on the gate with tens of billions of isk in it. They then have the buyer scoop the loot and the buyer than pays the person with real money for whatever was dropped. This way it doesn’t look like the items are being directly traded so it can’t be tracked.

It’s all over Zkill what is this the 5th Rhea in a week?

2 Likes

ITS THE SAME ANTI-ASTEROID CORP TOO. MULTIPLE TIME BUYER. WHAT ARE THE ODDS THEY WOULD MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THAT MANY TIMES IN A ROW??!!!

CCP BAN CODE!!!

1 Like

I’m that good

btw I drive a Ferrari irl

4 Likes

I’m sure if you make a generous donation to CODE that @Australian_Excellence will enlighten you. I hear he also uses his extended family as well.

1 Like

10 Likes

yes… its like nobody knows about windowed mode. Not everybody runs potatoes for computers.

6 Likes

What rewards do they provide, please?

2 Likes

Alternatively, keycloning with ahk + randomiser, also popular in some circles these days. CCP should technically be able to detect signatures, or verify absence of them. But well, 1.5 man Team Security.

You’re on the right track but you seriously think it takes 2 whole seconds to switch to a new window and press f1? You try clicking through windows fast with pressing F1. Takes no more than a second per window, slightly less even if you’ve gotten good at it.

Honor is for cowards.

I have a log from an alliance mate and they (the ganking ships) are grouped. Though logs are pretty unreliable to be honest.

1 Like

So report it?

So, if I get this right, because the characters are above -2, you can warp in, switch windows, lock target on all characters and then switch windows and fire?

1 Like

You can pre activate your modules while in warp, then you target and boom. He does it to such a degree that it is borderline as he is a clever bunny.

1 Like

Probably would take 1 person about 10 seconds to activate guns on all those windows.

I know many that routinely sent 10+ attacks in the same second in games like Travian (after several minutes of setting up these attacks). No cheating required, even if it seemed impossible.

Report and they will review logs. If all gun activations happened the very same second and came from the same IP, there will be probably 22 bans. Even if you allow for all ships having locks already and just simultaneously pressed F1, this is very difficult to achieve. (impossible if you have to lock the ship manually, even if the module is pre-activated).
If the guns fired in about 3s, this is perfectly doable - either as a single player spamming F1 on multiple windows, or as a semi-competent group with FC yelling “FIRE”. It might be even doable with -10 folks that require manual locks, though that would require quite a lot of skill.

It wouldn’t take near 10s with cascading windows.

If you assume 1400DPS for a gank Talos, then he is averaging about 5 clicks per second:

Seems possible for someone who has practiced. If you pre-activate everything while warping or under tether, you only need a single ctrl-click per client to start the shooting. It seems perfectly plausible for someone with a good machine and some moderate practice to reach 5 clicks per second.

Regardless, it is all in the logs CCP has. I am sure these multiboxing gankers are some of the most reported players in the game, and the killboard data don’t support the idea they are doing something as obvious as input broadcasting. There is a clear gradient in the application of damage across the alts consistent with rapid, but legal activation of all of these ganker alts.

6 Likes

Strange coincidence all their portraits look the same.

Yeah very suspicious, definitely needs to be reported for botting.

1 Like

Even though the logs show a clear gradient in damage per character, consistent with manually clicking through the clients to activate each window, let’s just forget all that, and accuse of botting because similar names or portraits. It has become the norm for players to accuse anyone they are in competition with of botting, even if the evidence suggests otherwise.

4 Likes

Yeah, report it for suspicion of botting and let CCP sort it out.

Hell, maybe the bot is programmed to do delayed firing.

1 Like