3 Minute Warp Timer - Not Having It Is An Exploit/Avoiding Sentry Guns Is The Same As Avoiding Concord

I have already stated the bumping a ship and warp scrambling a warp are two different mechanics with the same end result.

Read further up the post. Do you really want me to comment on your bait comment of being dumb?

Then why do you continue to use that spin line?

By using it you reopened the can of worms.

You only want the thread locked because you know its the truth and donā€™t want any further discussion to be raised about the issue.

Let me refresh reality for youā€¦

How Bumping and Warp Scrambling are different mechanics with the same end result

Bumping is a transfer of Kinetic energy between the Bump ship and the target that effectively disrupts the ships ability to align to a warp to point in space to warp. Basically the gyroscope mechanism of the align computer system is kept ajar so that the ship is not able to warp to a warp to point.

Warp Scrambling is a transfer of EMP energy from the attacking ship to the targeted ship that disrupts the warp computer and its components directly in such a manner that the information passed between the warp drive controls and the warp engines is jarred so that the information does not complete its sequence of commands much the same as a fragmented sentence.

Regardless of either Kinetic or EMP the process remains the same in that the ship is not able to align to warp out to a locked on target.

One form of disruption, Bumping, disrupts the align to the locked on target, the other, Warp Disruption, keeps the ship from actually warping. Since the alignment of the ship is tied directly into both systems a Kinetic attack on the ship is the same as an EMP attack on the ship as either or both breaks the ability of the ship to enter warp.

Since warp scrambling is a criminal offense in High Sec while a ship is not under a war dec, Bumping should also be considered a criminal offense in High Sec as well while a ship is not under a war dec.

The only real recourse for the ship being bumped is too either have a 3 minute warp timer that would still allow a gank to possibly take place as well as the freighter being able to warp out and not be perma warp scrambled using a Kinetic energy transfer to activate the scramble or that the freighter should be given a mid slot in order to fit a Freighter Jump Drive Engine that will allow the freighter to jump free of the gank in any direction while still allowing the gankers to attempt the gank.

But as I have stated Bumping is no different than warp scrambling because both effect the warp drive functions of a ship with the same result of denying the ship being bumped or scrambled to enter warp.

Since warp scrambling is a criminal offense in High Sec then bumping should be viewed as an exploit meant to avoid the consequences of keeping a ship from entering into warp in High Sec by not using a warp scrambler wherein the same results are achieved as using a warp scrambler but without CONCORD intervening.

No, it is actually not the same thing.

There I put as much time into that rebuttal this topic deserves.

2 Likes

You donā€™t have a rebuttal, thatā€™s your problem.

Rebuttal the fact that Bump Tackling and Warp Scrambling do have the same end result.

You didā€¦

Or are you stating that things can be the same and not equal? If so, I think this thread can be lockedā€¦ dark waters does that ship sail into.

1 Like

It was a perfect rebuttal. I addressed all the relevant points

2 Likes

Nothing more than semantics and tears by the river full from the gankers.

Two men are identical twins, having the same genes and generally look the same. One twin is a kick boxer and the other is a street fighter.

Both attack the same person who is not a fighter and pummels him.

Both have the same genes and are fighters but different style of fighters that creates the same exact end result of the person who isnā€™t a fighter getting pummeled.

Different fighting techniques, the same as the difference between Bump Tackling and Warp Scrambling, but both end up using their different fighting techniques to pummel the person or in the case of this discussion, both Bump Tackling and Warp Scrambling being used to keep a ship from entering warp.

do I need to come elite pvp you again?

lol

You didnā€™t address anything other than toxic tearsā€¦

Toxic%20Ganker%20Tears

Bid dealā€¦Elite PvP is T2 taking on T2 or T3 and is not T2 taking on T1ā€¦that is called whoring.

nah, thatā€™s you being dumb enough to think I wouldnā€™t go in lowsex XD

Toxic%20Ganker%20Tears

I am surprised you hold to this view and yet fail to see where your argument leadsā€¦

A ship undocks in HS and is destroyed.
A ship undocks and is destroyed.

End result, they are both destroyed, PvP clearly occurred, just using different techniques, the rest is semantics.

1 Like

Nothing more than a baseless opened ended statement without any details of how each ship was destroyed.

Still the end result of Bump Tackling and Warp Scrambling of ships by Gankers in High Sec equals the ship being destroyed or not. But the fact that a tactic exists that allows the gankers to scramble the ship and keeping it from warping without a criminal act being levied on the bumping ship is the matter at hand.

i feel like iā€™m in the main afk cloaky camper thread.

1 Like

This is more retarded tbh

Op doesnā€™t even know the mechanics

3 Likes

Talk about dishonest.

ā€œBump Tacklingā€

Whatever Donald.

1 Like

The way I see it this thread is just another testament to the constant failing of anti-ganking. If they where any good the would not have to make this threads where they literally cry for CCPs help.