3 months omega and 6 Multiple

Well, I see it like this.
It is ridiculous to me that you would have to state the obvious, you buy on this account, it is redeemable on this account.
If you have two credit cards, both having 4 different final numbers, you purchase all your eve stuff on one, would you expect your charges to be placed on the other? Even though they are both Citi Master Card? No.

The same holds true for this, common sense should rule out here. Or do people have that much time on their hands they can’t find anything better to banter over than this?

Just sayin.

We’re talking about goods bought, not about where it’s charged. Also you can buy plex on one account but that doesn’t mean it’s thus limited to that account: you can trade it, transfer it and contract it. So if it can be done with that it could be done with other stuff, unless specifically stated and ESPECIALLY for items like these.

It’s also stated (somewhat but not enough imo) on the main MCT store page so that infers that they know it’s a potential issue (only took them a bit) but NOT on this sale page, which is the page people use as it’s… a sale.

Just sayin.

1 Like

If you buy Omega time on account A, can you apply it on account B?

Well people now hide behind alts and none wardeccable corps on the forums. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not me.

Ah but your in a null group. Null groups get wardecced by default. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re not buying omega time, you’re buying ingame items which previously COULD be traded and contracted.

1 Like

But they can’t anymore.

True, just saying I don’t hide behind an alt, that’s just, whimpy.

WE know now yes, as regulars, but that doesn’t mean much does it. It’s super easy, barely an inconvenience, for CCP to explicitly state so on their sales page, the page they link to in the launcher.

Stop being dumb.

2 Likes

CCP went away from tradeable MCTs a while ago so it doesnt surprise me in the slightest they would be account bound AND that CCP wouldnt state explicitly that they are account bound. So both really.

God Emperor Kane Not to sure where Eternus confusion is either. If I am logged in with X account and buy something that states you train skills on other chars on your account I am not going to suddenly expect it will work on a different account. I mean it even states on the MCT page that it cannot be traded.

I wasnt confused here myself, just wanted to clear that up. lol I know how CCP does things for the most part with their sales.

2 Likes

I really appreciate the feedback. I guess what I’m just trying to say is I wish it clearly stated on the page when purchasing digital items it’s “account bound”.

Thanks again for providing me with feedback!

2 Likes

I was actually “caught” by an MCT offer, about a year ago, I think? I bought one thinking that it would provide marketable certificates, which I would then be able to split across a few accounts, and sell a few extra ones on the market. At that time, the bit about “cannot be traded” was not part of the ad copy. I filed a ticket, and ended up getting a refund. They changed the ad copy to state the disclaimer about not being able to be traded within a few days after that.

1 Like

But in this sale ad it’s not mentioned, again.

Yup, which is a problem. I don’t known if it’s another oversight like before, or if they’re trying to “sneak one in” in the hope that some purchasers will just accept it.

I did the same thing thinking I could use them for multiple accounts. Filed a ticket and CCP refunded the offer and the PLEX and then I went and bought them on those accounts instead. Wasnt as good a deal but they did honor that so thats something.

Thats actually why I wasnt at all surprised and knew theyd all be account bound since.

You don’t have to be insulting you big monster person.

Fine, for the common sense challenged CCP should point out such things, i guess.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.