SEASON OF SKILLS - 3 MONTHS OF OMEGA WITH $1 MCT OFFER!

@CCP_Falcon

Is that 3 months of MCT automatically added to the subscribing account, or 3 x MCT (the item)?

1 Like

I had the same question.

Im betting its not the item

Just purchased it. It is indeed not the item, it is 3 months MTC automatically added.

2 Likes

It’s 3 months of MCT added to your account.

If it was 3x Multiple Pilot Training Certificates, then it would be advertised as that.

6 Likes

Hey, it’s you guys, CCP - who can really tell what you mean sometimes? :smiley:

6 Likes

Sometimes? ■■■■■■■ SOMETIMES!!??!

You need to hire a freakin’ interpreter every time you are thinking about pulling out your credit card with this company. And even then you are unlikely to get what you thought you were going to get.

4 Likes

Yaay more alts just a thing this game needs.

Next time go with this one so peeps like me can sell em for dank isk.

2 Likes

If we already have a whole year subbed does this mean we have to unsub then add 3 months in order to get this ?

2 Likes

Its a great way to get people to buy Extractors.

Sure whats £4 after that?

and another

and another

2 Likes

I was thinking of the idea that now that you have a nice three month character, it would be a waste not to transfer it to it s own acct ($20) and then sub it ($15 a month) or PLEX it (Sky’s the limit).

But your idea is the more likely of the two.

Either way, certificates would defeat what CCP is really after with this promo.

1 Like

Yup exactly

And to think Ive been called cynabal before

Sorry CYNICAL

2 Likes

Its good for the bottom line.

Cynabal McCandless

Has a nice ring to it.

2 Likes

Might make another alt…

OH CCP you cunning devil…

Nearly fell for that

Ill just buy the ship and name it that

No, it just means that you’ll add the 3 months to your current game time + 90 days MCT; not sure if this will change your current subscription plan if using any other than that one (3 months subscription).

1 Like

I’m glad CCP linked the fundamental skill que with all the skill point boost’s for the new guys so that they dont go straight for a Titan… definitely what the game needs less of.

Thanks mate I’ll try it out.

1 Like

Because history has shown that CCP is always correct and complete in their communications, so we can trust them completely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Having just auto-renewed 2 accounts for 6 months each, literally days before this ‘offer’, I’m not happy - loyal customers with accounts that run beyond the 3 months of the offer should be offered these £1 MTCs stand-alone.

It all adds on, unless you were going to quit in 6 months just buy this too.

2 Likes