SEASON OF SKILLS - 3 MONTHS OF OMEGA WITH $1 MCT OFFER!

You think ccp is hurting for money that they give away mtc for 1$? Perhaps they are reeling in the fact that many nullsec players unsubbed.

Given CCP and their lack of clarity in things such as the ā€œNo need to log in every day (but yeah, you do need to log in 19/20 of the days AHEM!)ā€ BSā€¦ Iā€™m betting itā€™s just adding it to the account it is purchased on.

CCP Ambiguity should be an employee.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming that. WHEW! Almost pulled the trigger on 5 accounts. $200 more for Prime Day(s)!

If it wasnā€™t the certificate you should have placed those words exactly in the offer. I now have multiple training time on an account with 1 character. What a waste of my money. #refund

1 Like

does this MCT cover both extra character slots or just one?

1 Like

CCP, WOW!
Season of skills, what a winning idea, new players are always daunted by the SKā€™s they must acquire and excited when one is completed. ā€œBonus Skill Point Week and Skilling Spreeā€. /
Cheers
JB
win

So nice that those of us who renew on a yearly basis get literally nothing for it. You should offer (4) MCT certificates for every yearly subscription !
Iā€™d be further ahead to unsub all my accounts and pay for them 1-3 months at a time as then Iā€™d be offered more incentives to resub all the time (or so it seems).

Personally Iā€™d prefer MCT certificates as well as then I could use them on any of my alts. I have, on occasion, had a main toon as well as both alt toons on the account training at the same time using MCT certificates. Iā€™ve bought the Galaxy and Star packs and used those MCT certificates to train toons on different accounts than the ones I bought the packs on.

But it is a moot point anyways, unless I start unsubbing.

Problem is, if I start doing that, I may ā€œforgetā€ to resub them again. It may just not be worth the effort (or reward).

It appears to be for just one additional character slot per account.

I think that CCPā€™s intention is for new players or alpha players, this would be very beneficial. A new player will be able to skill two characters in different directions for 3 months and upgrade to omega. For veteran players you might be able to train a hauling alt or industry. Maybe a PI alt. It probably would have been a good idea if CCP made this more clear in the blog so new players would recognize the value thatā€™s being offered.

If they simply included the certificates instead, it would affect the market in ways that some people would not be happy with. To be fair, you canā€™t please everyone. Iā€™m waiting for the rage that comes into the forums every time ccp gives away sp.

Iā€™m a yearly subscriber as well. Think of this as a 3-month extension to your 12-month plan. Weā€™re not getting screwed, weā€™re just not being offered a benefit for the duration of our normal subscription time.

Itā€™s a good deal; far cheaper than 3-months at the yearly rate plus 3 MCT certificates.

1 Like

And the MCT is just for one extra character, or for all three slots on the account?

How come no one has mentioned the free SP and the SP bounties on Trigs yet?

get rekt

its the same as it was last time ā€¦ you dont get the certificate to sell on the market or use ā€¦ its auto added to your account

JuuR

Thanks for the offer. Just Added those 3 months to my plan and received 3 months of MCT for my second toon for just an extra 1ā‚¬.

As I would have baught MPTC during those three months at a cost of 1.6-2B per MPTC, it saves me between 4.8-6B for others usesā€¦ Good deal

Figures I just subā€™ed 4 accounts for a year and they do this a day after

NOW WHAT DO I GET :frowning:

LOL ā€¦Got to love it

Havin fun guys how about you

Be aware. It would appear you get a single 90-day mptc, rather than 3 x ā€˜normalā€™ mtc. I had planned to apply 1 month to 1 alt and 2 months to the other, but it looks as if thatā€™s not going to be possible.

So all we would need is to buy a battleship or something and shoot some triglavians, so that someone else salvages your wrecks you get 2 skillpoints or what?

Thanks for the clarification! ā€œMCTā€ and ā€œMTCā€ are sometimes used interchangeably, so thereā€™s an understandable confusion when the marketing language (and subsequent devblogs/articles) donā€™t use any more explicit language than that.

Itā€™s too bad the MCT for these kinds of deals isnā€™t a redeemable/tradeable item, even if it wasnā€™t able to be listed on the market; if I could transfer my extra queue to another account, it would have made this offer actually attractive.

Good riddance.